Those cookies are set by us and called first-party cookies.
We also use third party cookies for our advertising and marketing efforts. Third party cookies are set by our business partners or service providers.
- To assist you in navigation;
- To assist in registration, login, and your ability to provide feedback;
- To analyze how you use our products, services or applications;
- To assist in our promotional and marketing efforts including behavioral advertising
Below is a detailed list of the cookies we use on our Website.
We classify cookies in the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Performance Cookies
- Functional Cookies
- Targeting Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and we cannot switch them off in our systems. They are usually set in response to your actions, such as a request for service, login, form submission. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work then.
This cookie is used for the ID Token that contains user profile information (like the user's name, email, and so forth), represented in the form of claims.
This cookie is used for Private Policy alert displaying on our website.
|Google tag manager
This cookie is associated with Google Tag Manager which we use to load scripts into our website pages.
This cookie is used for onboarding displaying on our website.
This cookie is used to define the language version of our website
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and thus anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
Google Analytics gathers information allowing us to understand interactions with our websites and ultimately refine that experience to better serve you
Amplitude gathers information allowing us to understand user engagement and analyze interface solutions
These cookies allow to provide better functionality and personalization, such as videos and live chats. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all these functionalities may not work.
These cookies allow to create website heatmap and analyze user behavior
These cookies allow to create and analyze users quizzes
These cookies are set through our site by our advertising partners. They can be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites. They work by uniquely identifying your browser and device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will not experience our targeted advertising across different websites.
|Facebook Cookies Policy|
|Vkontakte||Vkontakte Cookies Policy|
|Twitter Cookies Policy|
|Twitch||Twitch Cookies Policy|
- Use your browser settings. There you can manage your cookie preferences or delete all the cookies stored. For step-by-step instructions, please visit aboutcookies.org/how-to-control-cookies/.
- Use opt-out tools for interest-based advertisements. Some ads may include the AdChoices icon to opt out. You can also go to optout.aboutads.info or optout.networkadvertising.org to learn how to opt out of having your data used for interest-based advertising by Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) members.
- Use web analytics opt-out tools by Google, and Hotjar.