Тестеры WoW Classic приняли многие особенности ваниллы за баги
Тестеры WoW Classic приняли многие особенности ваниллы за баги ⚡⚡⚡ Игровые и киберспортивные новости, аналитика, обзоры, репортажи на WePlay! Самые актуальные новости!
If you ever tried vanilla, you'll know it's not that sweet. Under this motto, you can spend quite a few hours in the classic version of World of Warcraft, which Blizzard recently announced and even released to test servers. With over 15 years of the game’s existence, so much has changed that it’s very difficult to navigate once returned to vanilla, especially if you came to this MMORPG quite recently.
After the start of beta testing, the players made some comments about errors — a lot of posts appeared on the WoW forums. The problem is that many of them can are not bugs. Some fans of the series were not ready to see what people who had started their journey through Azeroth had to face earlier.
Blizzard community managers had to post a "NOT A BUG" list it has a lot of very funny points:
- Tauren’s hitboxes and their melee reach is slightly larger than other races.
- Being critically struck while using /sit to sit does not cause abilities like Enrage, Blood Craze, and Reckoning to activate.
- Using the “Automatic Quest Tracking” option does not auto-track newly accepted quests. (It instead will start to track an existing quest once progress towards an objective is started.)
- Warrior health Regeneration is working at the expected rate.
- Quests objectives and points of interests are not tracked on the map or minimap.
- Completed quests are marked on the minimap with a dot. (and not a “?”)
- Feared players and NPCs run fast.
- Standing on top of other players while facing away allows spells and attacks to be used.
- Creature respawn rates are much slower than in Battle for Azeroth.
- NPCs which offer multiple quests may inconsistently display them as a dot or a “!” on the available quests list. They were inconsistent in 1.12, and we’ve reproduced the exact inconsistency they had back then.
- Quests that are too low level for do not show up as a “!” in the game world.
- Available quests do not display a “!” on the minimap.
- On level up, the message: “Your skill in Protection increased to 15” was added in 1.12.1, and we’re intending to keep that.