Список изменений в обновлении середины сезона «Галактики» для Teamfight Tactics
Список изменений в обновлении середины сезона «Галактики» для Teamfight Tactics ⚡⚡⚡ Киберспортивные новости, аналитика, обзоры, репортажи на WePlay! Самые актуальные новости!
Teamfight Tactics' Mid-Set Update is going to change the meta entirely. The update sees the removal of some of the most powerful units and traits in the game — sorry, my fellow Chrono Kayle lovers.
Here are the current, but incomplete, patch notes for the Mid-Set Update:
- All Valkyries and Voids are out
- Sona, Kassadin, and Lux are also out
- New Champions: Zed, Vayne, Riven, and Janna
- New Traits: Astros and Battlecast (with their own champions)
- Total of 14 new Champions
- A whole spaceship load of smaller changes to current Items, Champions, and Systems
- Tier 1: Kha'Zix
- Tier 2: Sona, Kai'Sa
- Tier 3: Kassadin, Lux
- Tier 4: Kayle, Vel'Koz, Cho'Gath
- Tier 5: Miss Fortune
- Tier 1: Illaoi
- Tier 2: Kog'Maw, Nautilus, Nocturne, Zed
- Tier 3: Bard, Cassiopeia, Vayne
- Tier 4: Gnar, Riven, Teemo, Viktor
- Tier 5: Janna, Urgot
New champions that have existing traits
- Tier 3
- Cybernetic Sniper
- Final Hour: Vayne focuses for 10 seconds, tumbling away from her target immediately, and every third attack thereafter. Vayne is invisible while tumbling and her first attack after each tumble deals 180/200/240% of her Attack Damage.
- Tier 2
- Rebel Infiltrator
- Contempt for the Weak (Passive): Every third attack Zed deals 20/40/80 bonus magic damage and steals 25/40/80% of the target's current Attack Damage.
- Tier 4
- Chrono Blademaster
- Energy Slash: Riven dashes and shields herself for 300/450/900, then slashes forward dealing 100/150/450 magic damage. Every third cast, Riven leaps into the air and launches a wave of energy that deals 400/600/1800 magic damage.
Battlecast - (2/4/6)
Trait: Battlecast champions, upon dealing or taking 10 instances of damage, trigger a bonus effect based on their current health. If they're above half health, they deal 75/150/225 magic damage to the nearest enemy. If they're below half health, they heal for 75/150/225 instead.
- Illaoi: Tier 1 Brawler
- Nocturne: Tier 2 Infiltrator
- Kog'Maw: Tier 2 Blaster
- Cassiopeia: Tier 3 Mystic
- Viktor: Tier 4 Sorcerer
- Urgot: Tier 5 Protector
Astro - (3)
Trait: Reduce your Astro champs' mana costs by 30.
- Nautilus: Tier 2 Vanguard
- Bard: Tier 3 Mystic
- Gnar: Tier 4 Brawler
- Teemo: Tier 4 Sniper
Paragon - (1)
Trait: Your team's basic attacks are converted to magic damage.
- Janna: Tier 5 Star Guardian
Balancing and other changes
- Chrono: Buffed 4 and 6, and also added an 8-piece bonus!
- Dark Star: Now has breakpoints at 2/4/6/8 instead of 3/6/9 and now buffs Dark Star champions off ANY ally's death, not just other Dark Stars.
- Mech Pilot: The mech and pilots are all getting a lot of buffs… but now when the mech dies, the pilots come out quite damaged.
- Sniper: Now has breakpoints at 2/4.
- Vanguard: Now has breakpoints at 2/4/6.
- Ezreal: Now much more utility-focused and able to cast much sooner, but deals less damage.
- Syndra: If she kills her target, extra orbs move on to the next target! Never waste an orb again!
- Jhin: Attack speed now scales with star level, so this Dark Star killer's 3-star form is even scarier.
- Aurelion Sol: Fighter ships now drain enemies' mana.
- Ekko: Casts sooner, and attacks a number of times instead of every enemy once (so, if the enemy team has only a few champions left, he'll hit them multiple times!). He also slows the attacks of enemies he hits.
- Infinity Edge: Now sets the holder's critical strike chance to 100% (also does less bonus damage).
- Rapidfire Cannon: Now, in addition to the extra range, your attacks can't miss… again!
- Seraph's Embrace
- Replaced by an Summoner's Rift classic: Blue Buff!
- After each spellcast, the holder's mana is set to 20.
- Demolitionist's Charge: Join the Battlecast lineup! Replaced with Battlecast Armor. Grants the wearer the Battlecast trait… obviously.
- No new galaxies in 10.12, but we're removing the Lilac Nebula (the first galaxy we shipped).
- Starting in 10.13, we'll be adding and removing one galaxy each patch for the remainder of the Galaxies set.
- Tier 3 champ pool expanded from 16 copies to 18 copies of each.
- Champions now sell back for their full value! (Example: 2-star copies of 3-cost champs will sell for 9 gold instead of 5).
- Neeko's Help ALWAYS works now. If there's nothing left in the pool, Neeko will create a temporary extra champion… just for you.
Even though this a huge number of changes, this isn't even everything that will happen in the update. The update will hit the PBE "in a few days", while the official 10.12 launch is planned to happen sometime in early June.