Список изменений в обновлении 10.11 для Teamfight Tactics
Список изменений в обновлении 10.11 для Teamfight Tactics ⚡⚡⚡ Киберспортивные новости, аналитика, обзоры, репортажи на WePlay! Самые актуальные новости!
Teamfight Tactics 10.11 makes a few changes to the game that will impact the meta. Kayle, Xayah, and Caitlyn are core units in assembling Chrono Kayle and some Hyperroll teams. They, along with Graves, Blitzcrank, and Last Whisper, have received nerfs. Lucian, Master Yi, Cho'Gath, and the Chrono trait received buffs to make them more viable options. Infiltrators and Jarvan IV received some minor adjustments, and we get a New Galaxy added to the rotation, which adjusts the odds of all the others.
Here are the complete patch notes for TFT 10.11:
- Littler Little Legends: Everyone starts with 85 health instead of 100.
Updated Galaxy Odds
- Normal Game - 25% of games
- Littler Legends- 12.5% of games
- Galactic Armory - 10% of games
- Medium Legends - 7.5% of games
- Superdense Galaxy - 7.5% of games
- Trade Sector - 7.5% of games
- Treasure Trove - 7.5% of games
- Star Cluster - 7.5% of games
- The Neekoverse - 7.5% of games
- Lilac Nebula - 7.5% of games
- Chrono: 8/4/2 ⇒ 8/3.5/1.5 seconds
- Infiltrator: Now always jump immediately at the beginning of combat rather than with a slight delay.
Tier 1 Champions
- Caitlyn Ace in the Hole Damage: 750/1500/3000 ⇒ 750/1500/2250
- Graves Smoke Grenade Blind Duration: 3/4/5 ⇒ 2/3/5 seconds
- Jarvan Ageless Standard Attack Speed Boost: 50/75/100% ⇒ 65/75/85%
- Kha'Zix Spell Damage: 200/275/500 ⇒ 200/275/400
- Xayah Mana: 0/50 ⇒ 0/70
Tier 2 Champions
- Blitzcrank Rocket Grab Damage: 250/400/900 ⇒ 200/350/850
- Lucian Relentless Pursuit Damage: 150/200/325 ⇒ 150/200/375
Tier 3 Champions
- Master Yi Attack Speed: 0.8 ⇒ 0.85
Tier 4 Champions
- Cho'Gath Starting/Total Mana: 50/150 ⇒ 75/150
- Kayle Total Mana: 60 ⇒ 70
- Last Whisper: 90% Armor Reduction ⇒ 75% Armor Reduction
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Zoom in and look around! On mobile, move two fingers apart to zoom in, and pinch them together to zoom out again. Drag on the board to pan while zoomed in. You can place items and position champs as usual. On PC, move your mouse's scroll wheel up and down; click and drag on the board to pan.
- Fixed a bug where Master Yi's attack speed ratio was incorrect.
- Your system's "Back" button should now allow you to gracefully exit the app. Previously the exit could be...less than graceful (Android).
With the exit of Chrono Kayle, it will be interesting to see what team comp can compete with Mech Infiltrators since none of those units saw changes in 10.11. 10.11 will go live on Thursday, May 28.