Первый трейлер дополнения Below Zero
Первый трейлер дополнения Below Zero ⚡⚡⚡ Игровые и киберспортивные новости, аналитика, обзоры, репортажи на WePlay! Самые актуальные новости!
The game developers Jess Damerst and Hugh Jeremy presented a new Subnautica: Below Zero trailer during the live stream on YouTube yesterday.
Recall that the events of the game take place on the 4546B planet - the same location as in the original game. You also had to survive here, but this time you will be under the thick ice. The DLC will continue the storyline of the first part. The developers presented more voiced dialogues and temperature control among the innovations.
The UnknownWorld Entertainment team emphasise separately that Below Zero is still at the early access stage. So, you should be prepared for various bugs, the lack of many functions, unpredictable game optimisation and other problems. It’s normal for the game in its current form. The authors ask the players to leave feedback to make the game better.
You can watch the full video of the presentation below. We recommend you to start viewing at 56:41 (before that time all you can see - it’s just developers’ preparations for the stream).
The reviews from players on Steam are "very positive", e.g. “serg28786” first review:
“Differences from the first part, which are noticeable now:
1) The game leads the plot. Now there is a "voice from the receiver" which indicates where to go and what to do immediately after completing the previous stage/task.
2) Tutorial. The first part threw the player into the ocean literally, without explaining anything. DLC teaches basic mechanics.
3) Ease at the beginning. At the moment, the location in which the first base/watercraft located is full of the fragments from glider and gravity trap, resources, edible plankton. I hope this is due to early access functionality. I would not want such easy gameplay in comparison with the original.
4) The load on the graphics card has decreased. The cooler buzzes much quieter, as it was the opposite during the original game.
5) The icons in the inventory are more detailed now. Even those from the original were redrawn. It’s a small, but nice detail.”
Subnautica: Below Zero is available on the Steam, Epic Games Store and Discord Store for the price $19.99 (£15.49 or 16,79€).