Новый уровень спидранов Sekiro: мимо половины боссов можно проплыть
Новый уровень спидранов Sekiro: мимо половины боссов можно проплыть ⚡⚡⚡ Игровые и киберспортивные новости, аналитика, обзоры, репортажи на WePlay! Самые актуальные новости!
Incredible skips, route optimization, ridiculous boss battles — that's why people love Any% category speedruns. The goal of such races is to complete the game as quickly as possible at any cost. You can use anything. And the more time passes since the game is released, the more memes are generated.
We have already made a piece about Russian speedrunner danflesh111 record — he completed Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice in 50 minutes without using a single glitch (that is, did not fall through the textures and did absolutely legitimate things, honestly killing the boss, if necessary).
Some hints on how to reduce the game's completion time to a half:
- The grappling hook is your best mate. It is jumps and grabs that make up almost all of the route optimization.
- The first phases of some bosses can be completed thanks to the air attack from the back.
- In the battle with Gyobu Oniwa (The Horse, as speedrunners say), you can climb onto the roof of the building, stand on the edge and wait until the commander jumps into the abyss.
- The Corrupted Monk (glowing one, in a cave) is stunned by Ash. Five stuns, jump — the boss is dead.
- Then the Alice in Textureland begins. It is difficult to explain it in words, but in the 13th minute, Distortion2 first falls behind the textures (out of bounce), and then almost completely floats through the whole game. He continues to float even in the air. The game says that there's nothing wrong with floating from the sky to slaughter four monkey monks.
- Who wants to listen to heart-rending screams — jump to the twentieth minute.
- Genechiro Ashina can be pushed to the door and killed with 3-hit strike series. Works with the first two phases. Then, Ako's Sugar will help.
- While speaking to the Great Owl Shinobi, use submission to make it faster.
- And the last two battles. Easy peasy, ninja squeezy. World record — done.