Слухи: тизер Watch Dogs 3 появится 24 мая
Слухи: тизер Watch Dogs 3 появится 24 мая ⚡⚡⚡ Игровые и киберспортивные новости, аналитика, обзоры, репортажи на WePlay! Самые актуальные новости!
This is not the first time we hear of Watch Dogs 3, which is supposed to continue Ubisoft’s successful franchise dedicated to urban hackers. However, thanks to the recent leak, we’ve learned a lot more than we knew before. Moreover, the newest information confirms the London setting for the triquel.
Spiel Times, citing its two anonymous sources, claims that Ubisoft is planning to reveal Watch Dogs 3 officially this Friday, May 24, via a debut teaser. You can learn more about the origin of the sources here if you want to, but they sound pretty reliable. The first source confirmed most of the information that leaked a few months ago, while the second one once again said the game’s events would take place in London. Here’s the brief conclusion of everything that’s been confirmed – fully or partially – by the sources for the time being:
- The main protagonist is now female – it’s British/Asian hacker girl called Sarah.
- Seems like her occupation is more of a “serious business” – and legal one – compared to the previous games; she works for an anti-terrorist group specializing in cybersecurity.
- Skateboarding and graffitis are part of the game.
- Lethal weapons are likely to not be featured in the game, although sources could not 100% confirm that.
- Also unconfirmed – but highly possible – is the ability to choose between a male and a female protagonist – much like in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
Overall, that’s some truly specific information, and we might see the first official confirmation in the rumoured teaser this Friday. The full reveal – if there’s indeed one planned – will obviously happen at E3 2019. Ubisoft loves announcing stuff at E3.