Анонсировано расписание RTP Arena Cup
Анонсировано расписание RTP Arena Cup ⚡⚡⚡ Киберспортивные новости, аналитика, обзоры, репортажи на WePlay! Самые актуальные новости!
E2Tech has revealed the details for the upcoming BLAST Premier Iberian Qualifier, RTP Arena Cup. This includes the team list, bracket, and schedule.
The RTP Arena Cup winner will secure a spot at the BLAST Premier Spring Europe Showdown after defeating seven other teams in the online tournament. Before that, eight teams will have to compete in a closed qualifier which runs from May 9-10. Using a best-of-three, single-elimination bracket, the top four teams will advance to the main event.
Here are the teams competing in the RTP Arena Cup Closed Qualifiers:
- Wizards Esports Club
- S2V Esports
- FTW Esports
- eXploit Esports
- OFFSET Esports
The closed qualifier teams will join the following teams in the main event:
- Giants Gaming (Master League Portugal S4)
- Cream Esports (One Tap League: Play-in)
- sAw (Portuguese invite)
- Movistar Riders (Spanish invite)
The main event takes place from May 16-24, with the rules remaining the same except that there will be a Grand Final which will determine who goes to BLAST Premier Spring Europe Showdown.
Here's the full tournament schedule for RTP Arena Cup:
Saturday, May 9
- 15:00 - Wizards Esports Club vs. S2V Esports
- 18:00 - x6tence vs. FTW Esports
Sunday, May 10
- 15:00 - KPI vs. eXploit Esports
- 18:00 - OFFSET Esports vs. Wygers
Saturday, May 16
- 15:00 - Movistar Riders vs. Closed Qualifier winner #1
- 18:00 - Giants Gaming vs. Closed Qualifier winner #2
Sunday, May 17
- 15:00 - sAw vs. Closed Qualifier winner #3
- 18:00 - Cream Esports vs. Closed Qualifier winner #4
Saturday, May 23
- 15:00 - Semifinal #1
- 18:00 - Semifinal #2
Sunday, May 24
- 15:00 - Grand Final
RTP Arena Cup will give one skilled Iberian team the opportunity to prove itself among top tier teams like Astralis and Ninjas in Pyjamas at BLAST Premier: Spring 2020 European Showdown.