Elden Ring — трейлер и анонс Е3 2019
Elden Ring — трейлер и анонс Е3 2019 ⚡⚡⚡ Игровые и киберспортивные новости, аналитика, обзоры, репортажи на WePlay! Самые актуальные новости!
At E3 2019 Xbox press-conference the first ever Elden Ring teaser trailer was revealed. It is really a story in Celtic style. No information, just the trailer.
The game will be published by Bandai Namco and made by FromSoftware’s. It's going to be the "largest game to date and a fantasy action-RPG adventure set within a world created by Hidetaka Miyazaki and George R.R. Martin, author of the A Song of Ice and Fire series."
Apparently, Elden Ring is about a powerful artefact: a ring that can create life. After its destruction, there was a cataclysm. Hidetaka Miyazaki, Game Director, spoke to Xbox Wire magazine and revealed some interesting information about the game:
- Development for Elden Ring started just after development for the Dark Souls 3 DLC had ended.
- Unlike Sekiro, which has a heavy focus on action, Elden Ring puts more focus on RPG elements.
- Even when compared to the Dark Souls series, Elden Ring will provide even more variety in the ways for players to overcome challenges and tweak their tactics when facing enemies.
- It will contain character customization elements similar to the Dark Souls series.
- The game has an open world that FromSoftware's games have never seen before.
The game will release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.
Email us for brand partnership, integration and media rights inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org