Обновление Dota 2 от 27 февраля 2020 года
Обновление Dota 2 от 27 февраля 2020 года ⚡⚡⚡ Киберспортивные новости, аналитика, обзоры, репортажи на WePlay! Самые актуальные новости!
The February 26 update for Dota 2 looks to target some bugs and unintended interactions in the game. While none of these are game-breaking bugs, they are important quality of life fixes for some of the more popular items and abilities in the game.
Dota 2 February 26 update patch notes:
- Fixed a bug with combining Bloodstone or Rapier when some components were in your backpack.
- Fixed the interaction of backdoor protection and Lone Druid's Bear and Brewmaster's Primal Split.
- When selling stacked wards both sentry and observer wards now restock correctly.
- Fixed a bug where a gem stolen from the enemy team would credit the wrong player with bounty for wards killed.
- Fixed a bug where a creep killing a ward did not award bounty gold to the player who placed the detection.
- Fixed the interaction of Lone Druid's Spirit Bear and Magic Lamp.
- Dark Seer's Surge and Legion Commander's Press the Attack with the AoE talents will no longer cause the caster to pivot when self-casting.
This small update also coincides with the 7.24b gameplay update that also released on February 26. 7.24b targeted many abilities and items from a statistic perspective rather than a bug fixing one. You can find our coverage on the 7.24b notes here .