Devil May Cry 5: Все золотые сферы и как их найти
Devil May Cry 5: Все золотые сферы и как их найти ⚡⚡⚡ Игровые и киберспортивные новости, аналитика, обзоры, репортажи на WePlay! Самые актуальные новости!
Hey there! We continue our guide series on Devil May Cry 5. We've already talked about the characters' weapons and abilities, about blue orbs too, and now it's time to mine some gold. A golden sphere is a useful object, and you will need them at the late stages of the game and in battles with powerful bosses. Each orb gives your character the opportunity to continue the fight after defeat. Reach the final boss and then start proving your invincibility.
So, these are the places to look for the golden orbs in DMC 5. And be attentive — we are speaking about ordinary missions, not secret ones!
- Mission №2. Pass the first opened zone, look to the right and find a small area with a bus. Jump over there, smash some faces in a short fight and pick up the well-deserved reward.
- Mission №3. Once you've found the blue orb and the cut-scene passed, browse through the newly-opened building.
- Mission №4. Wait for the cutscene where Dante changes his hair colour into total white. Then, kill the enemies and jump on the containers at the end of the area. Two plus two is four, minus one is three — quick maths!
- Mission №4. Quest number four — there is another golden sphere, find it after the cutscene on the bridge. Just turn back and pick the orb up.
- Mission №5. Reach the dead end and look to the left.
- Mission №7. There's a column at the lowest point of the train station. The sphere is hidden right behind it.
- Mission №9. Fight the enemy that reminiscents a knight, and break a special wall to get the achievement. The path leads to the beginning of the plot quest.
- Mission №9. After the cutscene and the battle near the grave, go back a little. The golden sphere is on a small ledge, easy to jump on.
- Mission №10. In an area with two red entrances reminding... well, they are notable. The first one leads to the orb, the second — to the Secret Mission.
- Mission №10. In an area with a bunch of platforms that are closing and opening. Go up, not to the right.
- Mission №12. Once receiving the cocoon needed for progress, just go straight ahead.
The gold orbs, as we have already mentioned before, resurrect your character after the unsuccessful fight outcome. It's better to save them for later because, at the ending stages of the game, you will either show your mastery skills or die like Tom Cruise in Edge of Tomorrow. Especially at high levels of difficulty.