Winter Madness is coming!
Winter Madness is coming! ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
Ho-ho-hello! Planning your New Year holidays yet? We do! From December 27 to January 5 Winter Madness from WePlay! is coming — the most ambient Dota 2 tournament.
The competition for the Iron Throne and $100,000 will be attended by 14 top teams. Now we are ready to name the first three of them - Ninjas in Pyjamas, Alliance and Forward Gaming. Info about next participants will appear in coming days on the website and in our social networks. Sign up and find out first!
Only best will cover the winter madness - these guys know exactly how to make you feel good! The Dream Team of RU-commentators and analysts include Mag, CaspeRRR, Bafik, 4liver and Droog. As for English talent-squad, we will announce more detailed information later. All details other about the format and prize pool are below.
- 27 to 30 of December.
- 2 groups of 5 teams, matches are played in the bo1 format with a round-robin system.
- 4 top teams from each group go to the playoffs, the last place of the group leaves the tournament
- 2 to 5 of January
- 8 teams from group stage reach 1/8. 4 more top teams are already waiting for their rivals in 1/4.
- All matches played in bo3 format, Grand Final - bo5.
- 1st place - $50,000
- 2nd place - $20,000
- 3rd and 4th place - $7,500 each
- Teams ranked from 5th to 8th receive $2,500
Stay tuned for more news and announcements!