Warhammer: Chaosbane - All Classes Guide
Warhammer: Chaosbane - All Classes Guide ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
Warhammer: Chaosbane is the first of the so-called Hack and Slash Action-RPG. Having said that, there are two ways in which you can play this game. The first one is solo but if you don't like it you can always play with your friends both local and online.
The game itself takes place shortly after The Great War against Chaos. Just when it seems that the evil is over, a new danger emerges which is even more deadly compared to the last one. In order to fight against it, you have the options to choose from the following classes: Imperial Soldier, High-Elf Mage, Wood-elf Scout, and Slayer. Regardless of which one you choose, your job will be to discover several iconic locations such as the cursed city of Praag or Nuln, which is the old capital of the Empire.
Let's take a look at the classes themselves.
This is probably the first question everyone asks themselves once they start the game. This is a very important part of the game because it will pretty much determine the rest of your game. Having said that, here are our recommendations:
- If you are just starting to play this game, the easiest class to understand and to play is the Empire Solider.
- If you love magic and doing massive AoE damage, the High-Elf Mage is definitely the right choice for you.
- Slayer is the type of class for people who just want to hit things. It is a very powerful class which needs some skills in order to be effective.
- Last, but certainly not least, we have the Wood Elf Scout. They are ideal if you don't want to be directly involved in the combat because they are far away shooting arrows.
After clearing the first important question, let's dive into more specifics about each class.
Like we mentioned above, Konrad Vollen, the Empire Solider is a fighter who uses a sword and a shield. He is a sort of a frontline in battles.
Similar to the other classes, the Empire Solider has many different skills:
- His main skill is just using his sword to deliver devastating attacks which damage the enemies around him. In addition, he also generates energy whenever dealing damage.
- Whirling Slash - a skill which damages enemies all around him and improves the chance of blocking some of the incoming attacks. This is a very useful skill, especially when you are surrounded by many enemies at once.
- Shielded Charge and Break Through the Ranks are abilities which allow you to move around more efficiently by charging towards your enemies.
- Last, but certainly not least, Vollen has the skill called Shield Bash. When used, it sends a line of force ( a sort of a shockwave) in front of him. It has a chance to stun all enemies which are unfortunate enough to be in his path.
A range and deadly character, Price Elontir is able to deal an insane amount of damage. What's more, he is also a lot tankier compared to most casters in these type of games. However, in order to play him properly, you will need a little bit practice.
Prince Elontir's Skills are:
- His base attack is a fireball, which fires straight ahead at your enemies. In addition to that, Elontir has another basic spell called Arcane Hail, which has a very powerful AoE effect. It also has a chance of slowing your enemies.
- Aetheric orb - a blue ball which damages your enemies by bouncing back and forth.
- Step Between Worlds - an escape tool which teleports him to safety.
- Blinding Light - Similar to the Dota 2 skill, this spell creates a blast around the caster which gives him some space.
- The last spell gives Elontir the opportunity to control the direction of the Aetheric Orbs and other attacks.
Similar to Konrad Vollen, Bragi is a melee fighter. However, instead of having a shield, he focuses more on speed and damage. Having said that, let's take a look at his skillset.
- Axe swinging his the basic ability, which hits enemies in an arc around Bragi.
- Fury attacks lack the AoE effect but they provide a direct blow which also ignores armor. Definitely a very powerful spell versus big and strong enemies.
- Shred is a spell which deals damage and heals Bragi when he swings.
- Avenging Charge is a similar spell to Elontir's Shielded Charge. It basically allows you to charge in a straight line.
- Strike of the Anvil is a very interesting leaping attack which also deals tons of damage.
- Last Bastion is a great spell which generates energy and rage as well as giving a Health buff to your party members.
- Finally, Bragi has a spell which provides him with more mobility.
Elessa is a ranged type of a character which has good mobility and a decent amount of damage. However, unlike the rest, she is a little bit more squishy, thus, requiring a little bit more skill to stay alive.
In terms of her abilities, they shine the brightest when used in a group or on the edge of a fight.
- Sureflight Arrow is a basic attack which fires a handful of arrows that bounce off their her target.
- Master Archer - a skill which hits many enemies at once.
- Call of the Spirit is one of the most unique spells in the game. When used, Elessa summons a Dryad who stands and fights by her side.
- Spinning Blade - another very strong spell which also deals tons of damage.
- Of course, a squishy character needs to have some sort of an escape mechanism. This skill helps Elessa keep the needed distance in order to be effective.
- The last ability is a butterfly which pretty much follows her wherever she goes. However, if you touch it, it will start glowing and regenerate a small amount of energy.