Valve has released new Dota Underlords update
Valve has released new Dota Underlords update ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
As the Dota Underlords update of 8/8/2019 change list appeared on game's news feed in Steam, we are glad to showcase some changes that have been introduced with the new patch.
- Fixed visual FX issues with animations and unit facing;
- Changed Global Items achievement to require 2, not 4, global items;
- Fixed unexploded Techies Bombs doing player damage on round over
- Fixed issue where the wrong alliance icons could be shown when a unit is placed on the board and an alliance completes;
- Combat Stats Kills panel now treats kills like damage.
- General UI updates
- Elusive: Alliance Level 3 "All units gain +75% evasion" — "All heroes gain +75% evasion".
- Demon Hunter Alliance Level 2 "Invalidate your opponent's Demon Alliance bonus. All Demon units gain +50% Pure Damage. All Demon Hunters gain +50% Pure Damage." — "Invalidate your opponent's Demon Alliance bonus. All Demon and Demon Hunter units gain +50% Pure Damage." This means that Terroblade no longer gets the double bonus.
- Hunter Level 1: 20% Extra Attacks chance — 25% Extra Attacks chance. Level 2: 35% Extra Attacks chance — 40% Extra Attacks chance.
Heroes like Doom, Juggernaut and Lycan have undergone some changes as well. See the full patch notes on the official website.