Valve has released new Dota Underlords update

Aug 08 2019 2 min read

Valve has released new Dota Underlords update ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!

As the Dota Underlords update of 8/8/2019 change list appeared on game's news feed in Steam, we are glad to showcase some changes that have been introduced with the new patch.

General changes

  • Fixed visual FX issues with animations and unit facing;
  • Changed Global Items achievement to require 2, not 4, global items;
  • Fixed unexploded Techies Bombs doing player damage on round over
  • Fixed issue where the wrong alliance icons could be shown when a unit is placed on the board and an alliance completes;
  • Combat Stats Kills panel now treats kills like damage.
  • General UI updates

Alliances changes

  • Elusive: Alliance Level 3  "All units gain +75% evasion" — "All heroes gain +75% evasion".
  • Demon Hunter Alliance Level 2 "Invalidate your opponent's Demon Alliance bonus. All Demon units gain +50% Pure Damage. All Demon Hunters gain +50% Pure Damage." — "Invalidate your opponent's Demon Alliance bonus. All Demon and Demon Hunter units gain +50% Pure Damage." This means that Terroblade no longer gets the double bonus.
  • Hunter Level 1: 20% Extra Attacks chance —  25% Extra Attacks chance. Level 2: 35% Extra Attacks chance  —  40% Extra Attacks chance.

Heroes like Doom, Juggernaut and Lycan have undergone some changes as well. See the full patch notes on the official website.

flag

World Esports Stands for Charity and Peace in Ukraine

Donate to Techiia Foundation to support charity and people of Ukraine for those who suffer the most, for those who protect the country from the Russian army forces right now and for those who will never return from this war but remain in our hearts forever.

qr code
Dota 2 recieved new "Summer Scrub" update
Dota 2 recieved new "Summer Scrub" update
CS:GO patch notes for August 8, 2019
CS:GO patch notes for August 8, 2019

READ ALSO

WAL S6 Community Cast Rules
WAL S6 Community Cast Rules
WePlay Academy League Season 6
WePlay Academy League is back with its sixth season!
BLAST Premier: Fall Groups 2022
BLAST Premier: Fall Groups 2022
WAL S4 Preview image for articles
The results of the WePlay Academy League Season 4
blast spring season
Winners of BLAST Premier 2022: Spring Final

Other Categories

WePlay Promotes

Stand with Ukraine

Donate

Ukrainian Army NBU Fundraising

Contribute

Come Back Alive Foundation

Preview