Twitch-rules for WePlay! streams
Twitch-rules for WePlay! streams ⚡⚡⚡ Esports news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
WePlay! Esports hosts many tournament livestreams on the Twitch.tv platform. We have a zero-tolerance policy for any display of racial, sexual, religious, or other intolerance. Spectators who violate the rules of conduct will be banned without any exceptions.
Infringements that will get punished on our Twitch channels include:
1. Violations resulting in a 10-minute ban:
- 1.1. Posting spoilers in the chat that look like real spoilers for an ongoing map. Saying “this ends 2:0” if the first map is still ongoing is not a spoiler.
- 1.2. Sexist statements;
- 1.3. Racist remarks;
- 1.4. Homophobic display;
- 1.5. Insulting the studio in a rude manner for no apparent reason;
- 1.6. Insulting company employees (including the chat moderators) for no apparent reason;
- 1.7. Spam, advertising;
- 1.8. References to politics or religion;
- 1.9. Any form of discrimination.
We understand the mentality of Twitch-chat users and their peculiar sense of humor. There will be no punishment for jokes, memes, copypastas, and other ways of fun, but it is important to understand that everything has its limits.
2. Violations resulting in a 24-hour ban:
- 2.1. Repeated violations of Paragraph 1.
3. Violations resulting in a permanent ban:
- 3.1. Purposeful and constant violations of Paragraph 1;
- 3.2. Purposeful and/or constant advertisement of products/services not associated with WePlay! Esports. (UPDATE: 11:35, 16.06.2020)
A permanent ban is the last resort punishment and will only be applied in special cases.
A user can be unbanned only if they message the moderator team themselves in a respectful and non-confrontational manner. Users will be warned that repeated violations will most likely result in a permanent ban which can only be removed at the discretion of the channel’s administration.