The Witcher 3: Cat (Feline) School Gear - Locations & How to Get It
The Witcher 3: Cat (Feline) School Gear - Locations & How to Get It ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
The Feline (a.k.a. Cat) School Gear is one of the go-to options for players who like to use their melee attacks. That's due to the fact that this set provides your swords with bonus attack damage. However, this is surely not the set if you like using your signs. It does not provide any sort of bonuses for them which means that they will have weak damage.
Before you start, make sure to be at least level 17 because otherwise, it will impossible for you to wear even the Basic version of this set. Also, similar to the other sets we already covered, you can only get the upgraded versions once you have the previous one. So, if you are interested in getting the Mastercrafted version, you need to have each one before that.
Let's take a look at where to find this gear and how to get it.
Standart Cat School Gear
First, let's see where to find the two swords.
- The Feline Steel Sword Diagram is located very close to the Drahim Castle Signpost. Once you go there, enter the castle and go all the way to the top. Of course, there will be one Wraith there but you should be able to deal with it in no time. The diagram will be inside a chest very close to where the Wraith was standing.
- Next, we have the Feline (Cat) Silver Sword Diagram which is exactly next to the Est Tayiar Signpost. Just after you land, head towards the big tunnel there and you will see a giant wall made of bricks. Use Aard in order to destroy it and then just open the chest.
- Surprise, surprise, there is also a third weapon here - the Feline Crossbow Diagram! You can get it by checking out the shipwreck next to the Lighthouse Signpost. Once you go there, just win towards it and you will be able to find the diagram near the bottom of the lake. However, if you wish to use the item, you need to be at least level 29.
- All other "parts" of this gear are located inside a cave that is close to the St. Gregory's Bridge signpost. This means that you need to take the fast travel there and once you arrive, go across the big bridge and you will reach a couple of huge cliffs. This is where the cave will be located but going inside is a lot harder than it looks. In fact, the only way of doing it is by using your device from Keir Mertz which will allow you to kill the illusion there. If you successfully do it, the cave will open and you can go inside.
Once in, loot everything you can because there are many useful things here. After a couple of minutes of collecting things, you will reach a big-old locked door that you need to open and kill the creature that's inside. The Feline Armor, Gauntlet, Boots and Trousers Diagrams will be all there inside a chest.
Enhanced Cat School Gear
- Let's begin with the weapons again because they are somewhat easier to get. The first one on your radar should be the Enhanced Feline Steel Sword Diagram. It is located to toe northeast of the Reardon Manor signpost, inside a cave. Once there, just use your Witcher senses and you will find it in no time.
- The Enhanced Feline Silver Sword diagram can be found in the city of Novigrad. When you arrive, look for a big trade building which has a ladder on one of its sides. Climb up and go through the window of the third floor and you will see the chest that contains the diagram.
- Once done with the swords, go to the Abandoned Manor signpost and look for a burned-out building. However, there will probably be a couple of enemies there so be prepared to deal with them. When you're ready, go into the building and you'll find the Enhanced Feline Armor Diagram.
- Your next item is located right next to the Hangman's Tree Signpost inside a cave. Luckily, there are no enemies here so you can just go in and get the Enhanced Feline Gauntlets Diagram.
- The Enhanced Boots are also located in a cave but this time, it is located north from the Benek signpost.
- Finally, we have the Enhanced Feline Trousers Diagram. Head over to Oxenfurt and find the same house where you had to go in order to confront Whoreson Junior. When you enter, take the stairs to the second floor and then use your Witcher Senses to find a weak spot in the corridor's wall. Brake it with Aard and open the chest.
Superior Cat School Gear
Good news! All four armor pieces are located in the same place!
- In order to get them, go to the Dragonslayer's Grotto signpost and take the road which goes south. After a couple of kilometers, you will find a couple of ruined buildings. Go inside, kill the Earth Elementals which guard them and you will find the chest in one of them that contains the Superior Feline Armor, Gauntlets, Boots and Trousers Diagram.
- Next, go to Drahim Castle signpost and look for the so-called "Ursten Cave. Once there, use your Witcher Senses and you will detect the chest which has the Superior Feline Silver Sword Diagram.
- Lastly, the Superior Feline Steel Sword Diagram can be found close to Novigrad. Use the fast travel point to go there and then go towards the Smuggler's Den where you'll find another cave that contains the chest with the diagram.
Mastercrafted Cat School Gear
This is the final challenge before you get the last version of this amazing set. Having said that, all of the locations where you need to go are in Skellige, which is one of the toughest places to be. There are many high-level enemies there which makes it very difficult to navigate.
- The Mastercrafted Feline Steel Sword Diagram is located near the Kaer Gelen ruins, inside a dungeon.
- After that, head over to the Herviken Signpost and look for the Troll Treasure Cave. Of course, it will be full of enemies there so be prepared for some action. Once done, use your Witcher Senses and you will find the Mastercrafted Feline Silver Sword Diagram.
- The lat location is the Wraith Treasure Cave. However, unlike the one mentioned above, there are pretty much no enemies here so all you need to do is go, explore it and then use your Witcher Senses to detect the chest which contains the Mastercrafted Feline Armor, Gauntlets, Boots, and Trousers Diagrams.