Teamfight Tactics update 9.14B patch notes
Teamfight Tactics update 9.14B patch notes ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
Teamfight Tactics update 9.14B comes with a couple of changes to items, traits, and champions that put a dent in the Assassins meta that has been reigning for weeks. Volibear, Tristana, and Locket of the Iron Solari have also been heavily nerfed, putting a stop to players abusing their high attack speed and shields. Take a look:
Critical strike damage
- Critical strike damage will now stack additively instead of multiplicatively, reducing Assassins damage.
- Critical strike damage now reduced from 150%/350% to 125%/350%
- Golem HP now increased from 2,200 increased to 2,500.
- Bonus ability power now increased from 35/100 to 45/100.
- Attack speed per stack now increased from 8% to 10%
- Ability damage now increased from 100/175/250 to 100/200/300.
- Health now decreased from 700 to 650.
- Attack speed now decreased from 0.75 to 0.7.
- One star attack damage now increased from 50 to 60.
- Health now decreased from 600 to 550.
- One star health now increased from 500 to 550.
- Ability damage now increased from 300/400/500 to 300/500/700.
- Attack damage now increased from 55 to 65.
- Attack speed now decreased from 0.7 to 0.65.
- Armor now decreased from 35 to 30.
- Attack speed now decreased from 0.65 to 0.55.
- Trigger effect chance now decreased from 25% to 20%
- Swordbreaker now has a 25% chance while Hush has a 50% chance.
- Critical strike damage now increased from 100% to 150%
- Locket of the Iron Solari's shield amount now decreased from 300 to 200.
- Maximum health damage percentage now increased from 3% to 5%
- Guardian Angel will now trigger in all cases.
- Raptors will now always drop a loot box.
- Redemption will now properly heal 1,000 HP.
- The Guardian trait will no longer fade when a guardian dies.