Teamfight Tactics 9.16 Patch notes
Teamfight Tactics 9.16 Patch notes ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
A lot of new changes were made in Teamfight Tactics in the new 9.16 patch. We chose some significant updates.
First, and the most important — four new champions of The Hextechs fraction appeared. New characters have the ability to drop a bomb at an enemy creature with an equipped item and disable all items in a 1/2 hex radius for 8 seconds.
URF Overtime Mode now kicks in and speeds things up for 15 seconds for 30 seconds in to every battle. Draws are still possible but there should be a lot less of them. Also, other changes in the mode:
- 300% Attack Speed
- 200% Ability Damage
- 66% reduced Crowd Control duration
- 66% Healing Reduction
- 30% increased affection towards maritime mammals.
The Demon trait bonus was redesigned: it'll not shutdown the ability of dependent units like it was before. Instead, Demons drain mana allowing them to cast their spells faster
- Demon basic attacks have a 40% chance to burn 20 mana from their target and return 15/30/45 mana to the attacker.
Mordekaiser, Aatrox, Evelynn, Katarina and Kennen no longer casts their ability if there are no enemies in range at the start of the cast time.
Hush was reworked and now has a 33% chance on hit to prevent the enemy champion from gaining mana (we're calling it Mana Lock) for four seconds.
Guardian Angel's tooltip updated to reflect functionality (doen't interrupt abilities or remove positive buffs), it now properly removes Grievous Wounds and resurrects properly. Also, health on resurrection changed from 800 to 500.
New Drop Mechanic: in rare instances it's now possible to drop a full completed item instead of the two components separately.
A lot of serious bugfixes were made:
- Spiderlings and Golem can now properly be the target of Frozen Heart, Kindred, Swain, Karthus, Shen, and Veigar.
- Graves now properly gains range with Rapidfire Cannon.
- Frozen Heart no longer applies too many slows when stacked.
- Fixed some item slots not showing up or being in weird spots.
- Fixed Win/Lose streak gold being granted after PvE Rounds instead of after the PvP Round that happened before (streak gold should be granted at the end of all PvP rounds and no PvE rounds).
- Fixed Little Legends having collision after dying (and subsequently body blocking players in the shared roulette).
- Fixed Blitzcrank attempting (and failing) at targeting untargetable enemies, and therefore not casting.
Many Champions were improved: for example, Elise health increased from 450 to 500 and her Spiderling Attack Speed changed from 0.6 to 0.7. Also, Vayne, Zed and Brand's Ability Damage was increased.
You can find a full list of changes on the official website.