Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - Trophies guide
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - Trophies guide ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is one of the newest games on the market, and it's pretty awesome. The game takes place a little bit after what happened in Episode III called Revenge of the Sith and follows the story of Cal Kestis, who's trying to rebuild the once-mighty Jedi Order. While attempting to achieve his task, there will be various things that will get in his way.
This is where the trophies come in handy because they are some sort of a reward for tall the difficulties that you need to go through. There are many different trophies in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Some of them are related to exploration, others to combat, and other aspects of the game.
However, in order to make the most out of the game, you need to take it slow and steady. This means that you need to basically enjoy every single mission from the main story and complete the tasks without thinking only about the trophies and what you will get from an individual situation. The cool thing is that the awards are not related to the difficulty level you've chosen to play on, which means that you can play on whatever you usee fit. In fact, the only difference you'll notice is related to your enemies - they will become a lot stronger if you decide to increase your difficulty.
Once you're done with the main story, you will most likely have a lot of places that you've never gone to. This is expected because every single planet has a so-called "sub-area," which shows how much you still have to explore.
The Trophies in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
We will list all the trophies that you can get in this game right now.
- A new hope - you can get this once you earn every single trophy.
- Kicking Back - in order to get this, you need to kick a pillar that also kicked you.
- Collector - if you want to get this trophy, you will have to collect all chests in the game. Before you begin your journey, just know that there are a lot of them out there.
- Legendary Beats - this trophy can be achieved only after you defeat four hazardous enemies. However, unlike some of the other creatures that you will stumble across, these do not spawn in your normal position. Instead, they are hidden in some tricky places, which means that you won't be able to see them unless you look around.
- Feel The Force - as the name suggests, this trophy is related to the skill unlocking technique, which is a pretty hard thing to do. In fact, there are 33 skills in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, and they are split among three different trees.
- A Galaxy, Far, Far Away - in order to get this trophy, you will have to complete nearly all of the BD-1's holomaps.
- Trust only in the force - complete the entire story mode to earn this one.
- The Mantis - this is one of the first trophies that you will unlock once you start playing the game. You will get it once you deal with the first boss fight against the so-called Second Sister. However, keep it in mind that you won't be able to win this fight, but instead, you will have just to survive as long as possible so that the cutscenes can appear.
- A long time ago - You got to discover the Ancient Vault in Bogano so that you can get this trophy.
- The Obstacle is the way - this trophy is related to you completing a tough puzzle where you have to use different combinations. It might take a bit irritating to do at first, but the end result is definitely worth it so we advise you not to pass on it.
- Everything is connected - this is yet another trophy that's related to a puzzle unlocking.
- The Holocron Awaits - you can earn this after you get the Astrium that's located in Zeff and return it to Bogono. Once you get there, you need to place this inside the stone circle in the big Temple there.
- Her name was Masana Tide - you will have to defeat the Ninth Sister before you can get your hands on this trophy.
- Visiting Alderaan Places - unlike some of the trophies we've mentioned here, this one is not related to the main story. Instead, you need to go to Zeffo and do an optional quest there. It will be located inside the Venator Wreckage, which is very close to the Crash Site.
- Gorgara Falls - this trophy can be obtained via a boss fight in Dathomir against Gorgara.
- For a more Civilized Age - in order to unlock this, you need to solve a puzzle that's pretty hard. However, if you pay enough attention, it should be doable.
- I Knew He Was No Good - this one can be unlocked after you return to Dathomir yet again. While you're there, you will have to move through the Tomb of Kaujet and fight against an old Jedi Master that's pretty strong.
- Big Bang - in order to get this trophy, you need to have Force Push and go to Zeffo. Once you get there, try to find the Stormtroopers who have Rocket Launchers because there are the best enemies to use your ability on.
- Can't touch this - you will be able to claim this trophy after you get the precision to evade skill.
- Bank Shot - in order to get this, you will have to use your Force Push on any enemy, regardless of his location.
- Blade Master - you will be able to get this ability only after you get really deep into the story mode and get your third lightsaber.
- The Full Glow-Up - this is a cosmetic trophy that you will get once you equip all cosmetic items that are currently available.
- Echo Locations - you need to discover 75 Echo Locations.