Sign up for WePlay! Dota Underlords Open now!
Sign up for WePlay! Dota Underlords Open now! ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
WePlay! Dota Underlords Open registration has launched! If you want to take part in the event, make sure you’ve read this page till the end.
How to sign up for the tournament?
Join our Discord-channel
Go to #roles and choose a language.
Join the Underlords room.
Follow#underlords_open_announcements for announcements and news.
Sign up for any of the qualifiers on Challonge. Your Challonge nickname must match your Steam name and contain the hashtag of your Discord account. You can tweak your nickname on Challonge for a certain tournament in the tournament settings!
* Since we are expecting a big number of participants, rounds will be held on separate days. Unfortunately, none of the modern tournament platforms are equipped to work with the Autobattler format and can handle massive amounts of players at the same time.
ATTENTION! You are allowed to register in both divisions. You are NOT ALLOWED to register in one division more than once!
Follow instructions from our Discord bots and check #underlords_open_announcements for important updates from the tournament admins.
* The amount of participants on Challonge is capped at 256. That’s why when the current tournament fills up, a new one will be created and we will post the registration link.
Registration closes on 23th July 11:59pm PDT (24th July 08:59 CEST).
THE COMMUNICATION WITH PLAYERS HAPPENS THROUGH DISCORD.
Links to the qualifiers
*We will be adding more links as the previous tournaments fill up. If the tournaments on this page have capped out, just check Discord.
11:59 pm PDT
Round 6 (If needed)
Round 7 (If needed)
Dota Underlords Open has 2 divisions: Vicious Order (Europe) and Crimson Gang (Americas). The divisions are not region locked.
Every Open Qualifier Participant has to do the following
Every participant after every game has to make a screenshot of the standings table and send it to the tournament admins through the dedicated room on the Discord channel. To summon the standings table, press TAB.
Each round has three games. The best 4 players with the biggest number of points move on to the next round
The qualifiers will be taking place until there are only 8 players. Those 8 players are invited to the main event with $15,000 prize pool.
Answers to FAQs
- Players are allowed to participate in qualifiers through multiple regions.
- Players are allowed to play from a mobile device.
- Players are allowed to stream their games on their private Twitch channels.
- Players are not allowed to stream the main event (after the end of the qualifiers).
- Presence in the Discord channel during the matches is mandatory. Absence or being late for a game may cause disqualification from the tournament.
- Players must match their nicknames on Discord, Challonge and Steam.
How to change Discord name in a channel
Click on the channel icon with the right mouse button.
Choose “Change Nickname”
Enter your name.
How to change your name on Steam?
Click on your Steam nickname, tap on “View my profile”.
Click “Edit Profile” button, enter the required profile name and hit “Save Changes” below.
How to sign up and change your name on Challonge?
Enter all the fields
Verify your email address
Get the tournament link via Discord
Change the tournament nickname in the tournament settings.