Shattered Web Week 13 "Pump Up The Volume" challenges
Shattered Web Week 13 "Pump Up The Volume" challenges ⚡⚡⚡ Esports news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
The second set of challenges for February for the Shattered Web Operation is ready to be completed. This week is another one that won't be too difficult to get your six; it'll just take a little time.
Shattered Web Week 13 Challenges:
- WTB (☆): Get 5 kills with the Negev in Casual: Dust II
- Noise Complaints (☆): Get 50 M249 kills in Guardian: Inferno
- Stop Asking About the Train (☆☆): Get 10 round wins in Competitive: Overpass
- Pack a Playlist (☆☆): Get 40 kills in Arms Race
- A Loud Alternative (☆☆☆): Destroy 5 locked doors with the Breach Charge in Danger Zone
- CS:GO Starter Pack (☆☆☆): Get 200 kills with the AK-47 or M4A4 in Deathmatch: Dust II
It looks to me like the easiest way to your six starts for this week is by doing CS:GO Starter Pack, Pack a Playlist, and WTB. CS:GO Starter Pack is how a lot of CS players warm up anyway, so that's pretty simple. Pack a Playlist should take two to three games, maybe five at the absolute most. And, WTB will easily be a one-match type deal if you get in a reasonably new lobby.
If you enjoy Danger Zone, going the A Loud Alternative and CS:GO Starter Pack route may be easier for you, but the randomness of battle royale loot could set you back a bit.