Shattered Web Week 12 "Maximum Impact" challenges
Shattered Web Week 12 "Maximum Impact" challenges ⚡⚡⚡ Esports news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
February starts with the 12th week of CS:GO Operation Shattered Web. "Maximum Impact" is the name, and the challenges are pretty simple to achieve this time. Surely, that three- and five-starred ones are tough, but the efforts you do will get you appropriate rewards. Let's check them out and talk about how it is easier to accomplish all.
Shattered Web Week 12 Challenges:
- Down and to the Right (☆): Get 5 kills with the Galil AR or FAMAS in Casual: Defusal Group Sigma
- To Scope or Not to Scope (☆): Get 15 SG 553 kills in Guardian: Agency
- Choo Choo! (☆☆): Get 1 kill with the Glock-18 in Competitive: Train
- How Rude... (☆☆): Destroy 2 enemy drones in Danger Zone
- Plant, or Do It the Hard Way (☆☆☆): Earn 3 MVPs in a single Competitive: Inferno match
- Not so Fast (☆☆☆☆☆): Get a kill streak of 2 or more in 5 rounds in Casual: Defusal Group Delta
How to complete Shattered Web Week 12 "Maximum Impact" challenges
Down and to the Right - Casual Game Mode
What do you do when you are spraying with Galil and Famas? Yes, you aim down and to the right. So just get those rifles and do it.
To Scope or Not to Scope - Guardian: Agency
SG might have been fixed a long time ago but is still a great gun. Set an aim for 15 kills and try scoping them from a distance.
Choo Choo! - Competitive Game Mode
No, this isn't a joke. Two stars for a single Glock-18 kill at Train. Valve's just trolling the players.
How Rude... - Danger Zone
You may think it's useless to spend your priceless ammo on drones, but actually that's quite the right idea. Valve's pushing players to (try their aim) sharpen their foresight.
Plant, or Do It the Hard Way - Competitive: Inferno
The easiest way to earn an MVP is to plant the bomb. But don't forget that MVP's are named for kills, ADR, and some other stats. So do the planting/defusing. Or go clutch/ace, which is obviously even easier.
Not so Fast - Casual Game Mode
This challenge is about working hard. Just do your best for a while and you'll get it.