Resident Evil 2 Remake: Locker Codes, Safe Combinations
Resident Evil 2 Remake: Locker Codes, Safe Combinations ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
Resident Evil 2 Remake has a couple of interesting places where you will need to apply a key. We mean safes, table drawers and lockers. You need to know the correct codes to open them. So, we present you a guide on how to cope with all the closed objects.
This one is pretty easy. Take a not from the table — it says that Leon's colleagues made the code from the first letters of their names.
- Code for the right side of the table — MRG (as the note says — check the photo on the table and get the answer: Marvin, Rita, George).
- Code for the left side of the table — NED.
When playing for Leon you will find an improved clip for a standard pistol in the table. Claire will receive an accelerated reload for the revolver.
- The locker on the third floor — DCM.
- The locker in the shower (second floor, west wing) — CAP.
- The locker in the sewer control room — SZF.
- The safe in the western office, first floor: 9 times left, 15 right, 7 left. There will be a belt-bag in the safe.
- The safe in the waiting room, east wing of the police station, 2nd floor: 6 to the left, 2 to the right, 11 to the left. Leon will find a muzzle brake, Claire — an enlarged clip.
- The safe in the room with a sewage pool: 2 left, 12 right, 8 left. Leon — a shotgun butt, Claire — additional bag
This is how massive safes look like
Portable safes codes
There are no universal codes, alas. The game apparently generates them for each player individually. So get rich or die trying. Start with any button and get all the lights green.
Where to find portable safes
- Scenario А: shower room (2nd floor), linen warehouse (2nd floor).
- Scenario В: interrogation room (1st floor), laundry warehouse (1st floor).
In both safes, you will find the keys to the panel in the armoury on the 1st floor.