Reshuffle Madness Summer Bar: cocktails to watch Dota 2
Reshuffle Madness Summer Bar: cocktails to watch Dota 2 ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
You can feel it in the streets on a day like this, the heat
It feel like summer
The sweltering summer of 2019 is continuing even if it is freezing outside of your house because the main flame comes from the heart, you know. And WePlay Tournament! Reshuffle Madness 2019 is so close that you may feel it! The matches start on September 21. So, we've made a compilation of non-alcoholic cocktails for you — they are great for watching games and chilling.
Blackberry Cider Fizz — Bloodstone
- One cup of frozen blackberries
- Two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- Two tablespoons of simple rosemary syrup (recipe instructions below)
- 3/4 cup of water
- Two to four cups of blood orange/grapefruit sparkling water 1/2 to 1 cup for each glass
- One slice of blood orange/grapefruit and one rosemary stem for garnish
Get the first four ingredients into a blender, smash and bash them until it all turns into a mash. Get the liquid into a measuring cup.
Fill your glass with ice, pour in the blackberry mixture with about 1/4 of a glass. Then fill it with the sparkling water and add the garnishes.
Rosemary Simple Syrup: Combine 1 cup sugar and 1 cup of water plus two rosemary stems and one tablespoon chopped rosemary in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5-10 minutes. Let cool for 10-15. Strain out the rosemary and store in the refrigerator.
Yasha — Coconut Margarita
- Coconut cream
- Coconut milk
- Fresh lime juice
- Simple syrup: 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup water brought to a boil until sugar dissolved, then cooled
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Shake and strain into a glass and serve on the rocks with a lime wedge
Armlet — Sparkling Blueberry Lemonade
- 2/3 cup white sugar (superfine is best)
- 2/3 cup water
- One and a half cups fresh blueberries
- One teaspoon lemon zest
- One cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (~4-5 whole large lemons)
- Two cups of ice cubes
- Three cups sparkling water or club soda (my favorite is sparkling lemon-lime water)
Combine sugar, water, blueberries, and lemon zest in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat and then simmer for 5-10 minutes or until the sugar is melted and blueberries are starting to burst.
Remove from the heat and pass through a fine sieve. Let this blueberry syrup completely cool.
Meanwhile, juice the lemons to get 1 cup lemon juice.
In a large pitcher, add the blueberry syrup, lemon juice, and ice. Stir together.
Stir in the sparkling water or club soda right before enjoying (don't add sparkling water/club soda to anything you plan on having leftover)
Silver Edge — Pomegranate, Beet, and Hidden Greens Smoothie
- One beet
- 1/2 apple
- One big handful of spinach
- Four big mint leaves
- 1/2 cup 100% pomegranate juice
- Peel and then wash the beet, removing any dirt or leaves. Cut into 4-5 pieces.
- Combine the beet, apple (seeds and stem removed), spinach, mint, and pomegranate juice and blend it really, really well.
Desolator — Strawberry Colada Smoothie
- Eight fresh strawberries, chilled, hulled
- One ripe banana, peeled and frozen
- One 1/2 cups frozen pineapple
- One jar of Greek coconut yogurt
- One 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut milk drink
Blend strawberries until well pureed. Pour the mass into something, wash the blender.
Blend banana, pineapple, coconut Greek yogurt and 1 1/4 cups coconut milk. Then add 1/4 cup coconut milk.
Spoon pineapple mixture into glasses filling about 1/3 full then add a spoonful or two of the strawberry mixture, swirl lightly with a butter knife then repeat twice more.
Aether Lens — Mermaid Lemonade
- 1/4 cup blue curaçao non-alcoholic syrup
- Four lemon slices
- Eight maraschino cherries
- Put 1/4 cup ice in each glass, then add a splash of blue curaçao and another 1/4 cup ice.
- Pour over 1/2 cup lemonade.
- Skewer a lemon slice and two maraschino cherries on a paper umbrella or toothpick and garnish drinks before serving.
Divine Rapier — Milkshake
- Pumpkin (a small one)
- Creamy ice cream
- Whipped cream
- Peel the pumpkin from seeds and chop it in a blender. Mash.
- Add the milk, honey and ice cream to the blender. Hit it until it gets very smooth.
- Pour into glasses, optionally garnish with whipped cream.
Radiance — Orangeade
- A half of a lemon.
- Two oranges
- Water, 1l
- Rub the lemon and orange zest on a fine grater to make it one tablespoon
- Peel oranges and lemon, cut into slices.
- Put the slices in a large container, fill with water, add sugar and stir with a whisk.
- Pour into glasses, garnish each of them with a little zest and put on a cube of ice.
Aegis — Lavender, Earl Gray and Blackberry with an Ice Cream Float
- Water, 300ml
- Earl Gray tea, 40 g.
- Soda/Sparkling water, 300ml
- Vanilla Ice Cream or Sundae: 600g
- Blackberry, 300 g
- Sugar, 130g
- Water, 50ml
- Dried ground lavender: 1 tbsp. l
- Brew tea for 20-30 minutes.
- Heat water, sugar, and lavender in a small bucket. Sugar should melt. After that, remove from heat, cover and let it brew for 10 minutes. Mix syrup and cool it.
- Mix sugar syrup, tea, blackberry and lemon juice in a blender.
- Pour 200 ml of soda/sparkling water into a large jug, add the cooled tea and syrup. Mix well.
- Pour the mashed mass into tall glasses. Add a scoop of ice cream on top of each container, pour the remaining soda on top. Water will start to foam: at this time, you need to decorate the drink with berries and serve quickly.
We remind you that all these cocktails are needed to make it more pleasant to watch our WePlay! Reshuffle Madness 2019 tournament. It will be held from September 21 to September 28.