One popular map area disappeared from Fortnite

May 05 2019 2 min read

One popular map area disappeared from Fortnite ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!

No matter how much Epic Games "dig up" the Fortnite Battle Royale map, no matter how they changed the landscape, the Tilted Towers area remained inviolable. This object is considered the most popular place to drop in the game. You could quickly find a fight there, earn frags and also die.

We will have to say goodbye to the riskiest landing point - it will disappear as part of the weekly event. In other words, millions of players will not be able to parachute to the Towers and wait for an instant battle.

Just as in Hearthstone there is the Hall of Fame, in Fortnite there is a Vault, where the most imbalance weapons of the past go. This time, Tommy Gun left. Epic also stated that the gun would not appear at the World Championships and all qualifiers.

Such changes emphasize the habit of the creators of the game continually modifying the mechanics so that the game remains interesting.

Also recently, developers have commented on the latest changes in the Fortnite update, which many players didn't appreciate. The company explained that the mechanics that allowed players to recover after death were liked only by 10% of users - the best in Fortnite. The remaining 90% were frustrated faster because of defeats and less often returned to the Battle Royale. Vampirism was removed from the main modes because of this but was remained at the "Arena".

Also, Epic Games has forbidden to change the screen resolution because of the 4:3 format can spoil the impression of the gameplay. The developers didn't like that the players used these settings to gain an advantage in battle.

The company's priority in the near future will be to optimize the gameplay for Fortnite World Cup Finals. Previously, Epic Games had to devote more time to new content, but after the open qualifiers, the developers considered it necessary to deal with the stability of the Battle Royale.

Don’t forget to follow us on social media to get the latest news and take part in the giveaways: Twitter, Facebook and Instagram


World Esports Stands for Charity and Peace in Ukraine

Donate to Techiia Foundation to support charity and people of Ukraine for those who suffer the most, for those who protect the country from the Russian army forces right now and for those who will never return from this war but remain in our hearts forever.

qr code
MDL Disneyland® Paris Major Day 1 Results
MDL Disneyland® Paris Major Day 1 Results
The real bike from Days Gone by PlayStation Nordic team
The real bike from Days Gone by PlayStation Nordic team


WePlay Logo
Halloween Events in Esports Titles
WePlay Esports
Champions League Esports Top Eleven
Epic Games sues Apple and Google after Fortnite's removal
How BRs can improve
Are battle royales on their way out

Other Categories

WePlay Promotes

Stand with Ukraine


Ukrainian Army NBU Fundraising


Come Back Alive Foundation