Following our next patch release, any player who is reported multiple times under the Spam or Abusive Chat categories will, after investigation, receive a silence penalty.
Report Categories & Guidelines for Use
- Abusive Chat
- Insults, cruelty, or ongoing harassment directed at one or more players.
- Hate speech
- Real life threats
- Intentionally Feeding
- Player intentionally and repeatedly gets their hero killed in order to anger allies or feed XP to the enemy team.
- Player is idle or inactive for an extended period of time during a game.
- Player is present, but has given up or refuses to take part in the game.
- Suspicious behavior which indicates the player may be using third-party software or hack programs to gain an advantage during a game.
- Inappropriate Name
- Character names or BattleTags that are offensive, insulting, bypass the mature language filter, or are otherwise considered objectionable.
- Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure nonsense
- Blatant or repeated advertising for third party websites