Luminosity signs Overwatch team Mixup
Luminosity signs Overwatch team Mixup ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
Luminosity Gaming has signed North American powerhouse Mixup, becoming the newest organization to recruit an Overwatch team, the organization announced Friday.
The roster includes Brandon "Seagull" Larned, who will serve as team captain. As a prominent member of the former NotEnigma squad, a streamer and a frightening Pharah and Genji player, Seagull is well-known in the competitive scene. In the press release, he talked about the team's decision to join Luminosity.
"We are extremely excited to have the opportunity to represent Luminosity. We're a team with a long history in a small game and consider ourselves lucky to have found an organization with a close-knit atmosphere and proven track record, to match our own. We hope to do Luminosity proud," he said in the statement.
The new Luminosity Overwatch roster is as follows:
- Brandon “Seagull” Larned ( Twitter | Twitch )
- Anthony “Harbleu” Ballo ( Twitter | Twitch )
- Yomar “Milo” Toledo ( Twitter | Twitch )
- Brian “Pierow” Alesandro ( Twitter | Twitch )
- James “Esper” Southall ( Twitter | Twitch )
- Carl “Enigma” Yangsheng ( Twitter | Twitch )
- Lynnea "Shayed" MacKay (Team Manager)