Heroes of the Storm: Upcoming balance patch notes (June 30)
Heroes of the Storm: Upcoming balance patch notes (June 30) ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
Blizzard are releasing a new patch for Heroes of the Storm in order to apply balance changes to Anub’arak, Leoric, and Medivh.
Check out the detailed patch notes below.
- Base Health decreased from 2026 to 1926
- Health Regen decreased from 4.22 to 4.01 per second
Drain Hope (W)
- Damage has been increased from 20% to 25% of target's maximum Health
- Healing has been increased from 20% to 25% of Leoric's maximum Health
- Healing in Undying form increased from 10% to 12.5% of Leoric's maximum Health
Willing Vessel (W)
- Healing increased from 25% to 30% of Leoric's maximum Health
- Healing in Undying form increased from 12.5% to 15% of Leoric's maximum Health
- Basic Attack damage increased from 65 to 80
- Attacks per second increased from 1.0 to 1.11
- Raven Form (D)
- Movement Speed bonus increased from 15% to 20%
Arcane Rift (Q)
- Mana cost reduced from 60 to 50
- Cast delay decreased from .15 to .06 seconds
- Base Damage increased from 182 to 200
- Mana refund from hitting a Hero increased from 30 to 50
- Mana Adept (Q)
- The Master's Touch (Q)
- Number of Heroes hit required to complete the quest has been reduced from 35 to 30
- Damage bonus upon quest completion decreased from 100 to 75
- Winds of Celerity (D)
- Movement Speed bonus in Raven Form has been decreased from 100% to 50%
Developer Comments: While we are still excitedly waiting to see what competitive teams will be able to do with this unique Hero, we have gathered enough data to see that Medivh could benefit from some strategic buffs. We realize Medivh’s success is typically reliant on how much the rest of his team capitalizes on his abilities - so we have given him a bit more baseline power, which we hope will allow him to make a greater individual impact on a game’s outcome.