Ghost Recon Breakpoint: Weapon Guide
Ghost Recon Breakpoint: Weapon Guide ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
Ghost Recon Breakpoint is a pretty awesome game that came out just days ago. Despite that, it quickly took over the world because it has some pretty cool stuff to do. As we mentioned in our other articles about this game, it is basically a tactical shooter that takes place in an open-world environment called Auroa. You will be able to take on the role of Lieutenant Colonel Anthony "Nomad" Perryman, who is a member of the US Special forces.
There are four different classes available to choose from, and each one of them has something unique to offer. Be sure to check our other article for a more in-depth analysis of what you can expect from each class. In terms of Auroa, it is a beautiful landscape that can be used in your advantage in certain situations. In order to move around, for example, you can use different types of transportation, including planes, which is pretty cool.
That said, we can't talk about a shooter and not mention the different kinds of weapons that you can choose from. Let's take a look at the currently available weapons and what are the most famous for. Keep it in mind that this list is subject to change once the new updates kick in.
Customizing/Crafting your weapons
You can collect different weapon blueprints while playing, which you can then use to make your very own weapons. Other than that, you can even customize your weapons by using the gunsmith system in Breakpoint. You can do all kinds of stuff, such as swapping muzzles, rails, and more. Of course, no customization will be perfect without changing its color.
Now that we cleared that out let's take a look at the different weapons. We will divide them into different categories, depending on their damage output
Submachine (big) guns
As the name suggests, this is the go-to option for those who want to be the Terminator. Even though it depends on the class that you are playing with, in most cases these types of weapons allow you to spray your enemy with countless bullets until he is dead. These types of weapons are also among the easiest to pick up as well, which makes them the perfect choice in some cases.
Here are some of the most popular ones:
- P90 - having great damage and low accuracy, this is probably the perfect example of a Submachine gun.
- Scorpion Evo3 - serious damage and stability at the cost of range and duration.
- mp5 - simply the hardest-hitting weapon in the game but it lacks accuracy and mobility.
Designated Marksman Rifles
As the name suggests, these weapons are mainly suited for the Sharpshooter class. Here are some of the most popular weapons in this category:
- Mk14 - this is basically an "automatic" weapon that allows you to shoot without thinking all that much. However, it doesn't do that much damage, and the range is pretty low
- FRF2- one of the best weapons here because it has the highest range and accuracy in this class
- g28 - a good all-rounder, but it does less damage than the one mentioned above
Despite the fact that the handguns are basically secondary weapons, they can still do pretty significant damage in some cases. Some of them are automatic, whereas others not, so it comes down to your personal preferences. Let's take a look at some of the best pistols in the game right now:
- Desert Eagle or a.k. A Deagle - this one needs no introduction. It does as much damage as a sniper rifle, but it's pretty hard to aim with it.
- C-SFP - it has a short-range but good damage
- USG - a high-caliber pistol that's a perfect all-rounder
If you plan on playing a Sharpshooter, this is definitely for you. The sniper rifles are made for only one reason - to kill your enemies from miles away regardless of the armor that they may have on. Here are some of the best examples of the different Sniper RIfles available in the game:
- m82- this is the weapon that does the most damage in the game. However, it has some bad pushing recoil so you should keep it in mind.
- L115A3 - this does good damage and is easy to use, which makes it one of the go-to options for most players.
- Recon A1 - this is a light and a mobile weapon that can shoot for miles away. However, the damage output is not really the best.
This will be one of the best weapon choices for the Assault Class for obvious reasons. The Shotguns are able to deal with an insane amount of damage, especially in close range. However, they are not that good when it comes down to long-range combats, so keep it in mind.
- M4 is the strongest shotgun in the game but it's a bit heavy so it kind of lacks mobility
- KSG12 - this is the largest magazine in class but it's range and reloads speed is limited.
- RUI2SG - a semi-automatic shotgun that deals decent damage and has a good mobility. Definitely one of the best choices out there.
Light Machine Guns
The last type of weapon on our list is the Light Machine Guns. They are able to do decent damage while maintaining good recoil but at the cost of limited mobility. This makes them one of the perfect choices for classes such as Assault and the Field Medic. Here are some of the best Light Machine Guns you can find in the game right now:
- MG121 - this does high damage and has decent mobility as well
- CTMMG - big damage, long-range, had recoil
- L86A1 - this is the lightest weapon here, which means that it also does less damage compared to the rest.