Fortnite Chapter 2: Weapons Guide with stats
Fortnite Chapter 2: Weapons Guide with stats ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
Fortnite is one of the most popular games in the world and also one of the biggest esports right now. That said, the world went crazy just a couple of days ago when the devs released a trailer showing what was the end of Fortnite as we know it. Following this, there were rumours that this was the end of the game, but it turned out that this was just the "beginning" of Fortnite Chapter 2 and by the looks of it, it will be absolutely epic.
There are various core changes, including the map, new locations, new objectives, new tasks and also - new weapons. Let's take a look at them and see how rare are they, how to get them, and what damage can you inflict to your enemies.
The Weapons in Fortnite Chapter 2
- Tactical Shotgun - this is the first weapon on our list that is available as standard, uncommon, and rare. The most significant difference between the rarities is related to damage and reload time.
- Pump Shotgun - similar to the weapon mentioned above, this one is also available as standard, uncommon, and rare. Likewise, the better the "rarity", the higher the damage and better reload time.
- Assault Rifle - this is most likely going to be one of the most popular weapons in Fortnite Chapter 2. It is also available in the three rarities mentioned above, and the effect from them is also the same. However, the reload time is not that much better, so you mainly benefit from the damage.
- Pump Shotgun - unlike the weapons we've covered so far, this one is only available as epic and legendary. It does pretty good damage in both cases, but if you get the legendary one, it will have a slight boost.
- Assault Rifle #2 - this is a better version of the assault rifle we've covered above because you can only get it as an epic or legendary. In both cases, it has outstanding damage output, capable of bringing down even the most active enemies.
- Burst Rifle - as the name suggests, this is a very potent weapon capable of doing insane damage in a short period. Naturally, you can only get it as epic or legendary. By the looks of it, this will be one of the hottest weapons this season because it is very, very strong.
- Burst Assault Rifle you can get this weapon as common, uncommon, and rare and it has slight damage and reload rate increase in each level. However, it seems like it's not as strong as some of the other weapons on this list.
- Pistol #1 - this postil is obtainable as common, uncommon, and rare. Even though it's not as strong as some of the other weapons on this list, it is still pretty cool to use as a secondary weapon
- Pistol #2 - you can get this one as epic or legendary. Of course, it has better stats than the one mentioned above, but they are relatively close.
- Sniper Rifle #1 - this is perhaps one of the most loved weapons in Fortnite, similar to any other game out there where you can have one. It deals an insane amount of damage. You can get as a common, uncommon and rare. The other version of the sniper rifle is epic and legendary.
- Rocket Launcher - this is the last weapon on our list that's also one of the coolest ones to use. Similar to the other weapons, there are two version - the standard one and the epic/legendary one.
Always be sure to check if there are any new weapons available. After all, the game continually changes. However, this is the best there is for the time being. Good luck and may the force be with you!