First look at three new Teamfight Tactics: Galaxies traits
First look at three new Teamfight Tactics traits revealed ⚡⚡⚡ Esports news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
Riot Games has revealed three new traits coming to Teamfight Tactics with its upcoming Galaxies set. Yesterday’s developer blog post shared a bit of what to expect in the space-themed update.
The new traits are Cybernetic, Mech-Pilot, and Star Guardians, with Riot sharing information on their bonuses, respective champions, and a few tips on useful compositions.
- Three units: 20 mana
- Six units: 30 mana
When a Star Guardian casts their spell, distribute mana among all the remaining Star Guardians.
Star Guardian units
- Poppy – Tier one (Vanguard): Tanky Frontliner
- Zoe – Tier one (Sorcerer): Ranged CC
- Ahri – Tier two (Sorcerer): Ranged Spell Damage
- Neeko – Tier three (Protector): AOE CC
- Syndra – Tier three (Sorcerer): Ranged Spell Damage
- Soraka – Tier four (Mystic): Team Healing
Since Star Guardians provide mana to each other, Riot suggests mixing them with Sorcerers to increase spell power. This composition will also help secure unit bonuses as three Star Guardian units also fall under Sorcerer. The ability to spam abilities and their ease of play makes the Star Guardian Sorcerer composition ideal for the less experienced.
- Three units: 300 health and 30 attack damage
- Six units: 800 health and 80 attack damage
Cybernetic champions equipped with an item gain increased health and attack damage.
- Leona – Tier one (Vanguard): Tanky frontliner
- Fiora – Tier one (Blademaster): Fragile Melee DPS
- Irelia – Tier four (Mana-Reaver/Blademaster): Melee DPS
Turn Irelia into an invincible carry by equipping all your Cybernetic units with items. Take full advantage of the Blademaster buff by equipping Irelia with specific items that provide an additional chance on hit to attack two more times.
Three Mech-Pilot champions merge into a Super Mech at the start of combat. The transformation persists until the Mech dies.
- Annie – Tier two (Sorcerer): Frontline Spell Damage
- Rumble – Tier three (Demolitionist): Frontline Spell Damage
- Fizz – Tier four (Infiltrator): Backline CC and Damage
The Super Mech shoots big AoE spells that stun every unit it hits for 2.5 seconds. It takes traits and stats from all three pilots and its strength scales based on the comprising units’ star levels. Beware of crowd-control and the Mech can only use up to three items. Regarding comps, Ziggs can trigger the 2.5 seconds stun while Sorcerers increase spell power, and Rumble can create a big spell that stuns.
Riot will reveal even more details about Teamfight Tactic: Galaxies’ traits and champions during the first week of March. You can find the official post here.