Havok revealed today a number of upcoming titles that will be powered by its technology. Some of these titles range from Bethesda Softworks’ wildly ambitious and gigantic open-world role-playing game, Fallout 4, to the visually spectacular and blistering firefights of Star Wars Battlefront.
As the press release reads, Havok’s cross-platform suite of technology helps create some of the most ambitious AAA games that leverage the new hardware, and this same technology continues to service future projects that will become milestone titles for years to come.
The following triple-A titles will be powered by Havok’s tech:
· Star Wars Battlefront – Electronic Arts
· Dark Souls III – BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
· Fallout 4 – Bethesda Softworks
· Just Cause 3 – Square Enix
· Need for Speed – Electronic Arts
· No Man’s Sky – Hello Games
· Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege – Ubisoft
· Tom Clancy’s The Division – Ubisoft
· DOOM – Bethesda Softworks
Brian Waddle, VP of Sales and Marketing of Havok, said:
“We were so happy to see all the amazing work of our development partners and the industry in general at E3. Their hard work and innovation is being rewarded by the sheer excitement of gamers around the world. We’re proud that developers behind some of the biggest AAA titles in the world are turning to Havok to realize the true potential of the new console platforms. We’re beginning to see the future of gaming come to fruition, and that future is spectacular.”