Fallout 4 Nuka World - Hidden Cappy Locations
Fallout 4 Nuka World - Hidden Cappy Locations ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
Fallout 4 is one of the most popular action role-playing game which is set in an open world enviroment. Having said that, the gameplay is very similar to that of the previous Fallout version, of course, with the addition of many new features. Also, there are plenty of returning features as well such as a first-person and a third-person game perspective, layered armor system, base-building, a huge dialog system and many more.
There are also a lot of ways to customize weapons, power armors, travel around and overall - having fun. In addition to that, there are also a lot of collectible items which you can get in the game. One of them is the Hidden Cappy, an item which you can find in Fallout 4: Nuka World. There are ten of them in total, which means that if you want to finish the Cappy in a Haystack quest, you need to find them all. The reward for doing it will be a new unique weapon which will make your life in the game a lot easier in the future.
Starting the quest
In order to start this amazing quest, you need to find Sierra and talk to her. She is located near the Parlor. Once you find her, approach and start talking to her and pretend that you are interested in her Nuka-Cola stories. When you do that, she will tell you that you need to find the hidden cappies which have the key to the secret recipe.
Now, let's take a look at the different Hidden Cappy locations in Nuka World
Like I mentioned earlier, there are ten of the Hidden Cappies in total and each of them is hidden very well across the theme park. Without further ado, here are all the locations which you need to go to in order to find the Hidden Cappy.
- The first one is located next to the restroom near the Fizztop Grille. Try looking around a bit because you might not see it at first.
- The second one is behind the Star Control building, which is located in the Galaxy Zone, next to a chain-link gate.
- Similar to the previous one, this is also located in the Galaxy Zone but it is next to the entrance to Spacewalk.
- The fourth one is located near the entrance to the Primate House in Safari Adventure. Once you get there, look around for some ape status which will be on both sides of the entrance. When you find them, check at the back of each statue and you should find the prize.
- Again, this one is located in the Safari Adventure but this time in the hedge maze in Cappy's Treehouse.
- The sixth one is located near a tall red house which is near the entrance to King Cola's Castle in Kiddie Kingdon. Once you go there, be sure to climb to the top and inspect the walls.
- Similar to the one above, this is also located in the Kiddie Kingdom, however, it is a little bit trickier to find. First, you need to enter the FUnhouse and go through the mirror maze there. Once you do that, jump past the rotating bottles and go into the room which has green lights. There, you should find a way to go to the upturned apartment and find the cappy, which will be on the red doors.
- This one is located in the World of Refreshment which is on the bank of the blue river in the Bottling Factory. When you go there, look for one of the houses on the left side of the Wild West portion.
- The second-last one is located near the graveyard behind Doc Phosphate's Saloon.
- Last, but not least, we have the last Cappy. In order to get it, go inside Mad Mulligan's Minecart Coaster on the side of the shack. However, it is important to know that in order to do this, you need to finish the High Noon at The Gulch quest. In order to do that, you need to talk to the robo-sheriff to start the quest.