Fallout 4 Fusion Core Locations - where to get fusion cores?
Fallout 4 Fusion Core Locations - where to get fusion cores? ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
Fallout 4 is one pretty interesting game. Apart from having a lot of weapons, the game is also famous for its armor system. Having said that, there is also one special type of armor called power armor, which is very useful in protecting the players, especially during the early stages of the game where they are very weak and susceptible to damage. However, in order to upgrade and sustain your power armor, you need to have Fusion cores. Unfortunately, Fallout 4 does not give you the option to recharge those Fusion Cores early on, which means that the only option which is left is to purchase it from vendors. Having said that, there are a lot of vendors in the game who are selling it but it is very time-consuming to go and buy them.
That's why it is important to know all the locations where you can find Fusion Cores. It is also worth mentioning that those cores can last anywhere from an hour to an hour and a half if you just run around. That's why it might be a good idea to just stop sometimes so that you don't waste all of it.
Let's take a look at all the different locations where you can find this precious material.
Fallout 4 Fusion Core tips & tricks
First, it is important to know when exactly is your Fusion Core going to end. In order to check that, look at the lower right corner of the Power Armor Hud and there should be an indicator there.
Like I mentioned above, Trades that sell Power Armor parts will most likely also have some fusion core in stock as well. In fact, one of the best places to find it is probably either the Brotherhood of Steel and Atomic Cats shopkeepers. However, it is still uncertain whether or not you need to be on good terms with them in order to use this shop. There were some reports that this is not needed, which is definitely a plus because it will make your life a whole lot easier.
Another good tip is to always try and look around the Power Armor stations or near the camps where your enemies also use these suits. After all, they are also in a need of the precious resource, which means that there might be some of it somewhere close.
Here are also some tips which you can apply in your "hunt"
- The first one is located in some of the merchants' houses in Diamond City. In fact, if you spend some time there, you can get as much as 9 per house, which is just awesome.
- Another very good tip is to try and sell the Fusion Cores before they run out. If you manage to time it right, you will be able to get enough money to buy a new one. Having said that, this will definitely take some time at first, so just be patient.
- Similar to many other games out there, this one also has a little bug which you can exploit. When you go to an NPC and steal the first Fusion Core, he will try to get out of the armor in order to save the rest. Here is where you need to just quicksave and reload. When you do that, the NPC will appear again with a new set of armor and a new power core for you to steal. Even though this is not the most legit way of doing the job, it still works very well.
Fusion Core Locations
Here are some of the best locations to get Fusion Core:
- The first one is the Crashed Vertibird. Once you go to the lake, head under the water and look around a little bit.
- Gray garden is also a very famous place. In order to get to this armor, head to the highway bridge which is next to an airplane wing. However, in order to go to the place, you need to find an elevator which will take you to the top.
- Sanctuary Hills, located behind the Red Rocket Gas station in a Mole Rat Den.