EA Play — FIFA 20 gameplay details
EA Play — FIFA 20 gameplay details ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
Today's morning FIFA 20 trailer revealed Volta mode for the game. EA Sports has confirmed that the mode will be something like FIFA Street.
Jeff Antwi, VOLTA Football producer told that five-a-side football is about skills, about fun and true people's football. The developers want to show that cage pitches from all over the world are accessible and you can go and play not only the game but in real life. There was also a documentary on street football starring Manchester United legend Rio Ferdinand.
Also, the developers have revealed the upgrades that the annual footsim will get this year.
- Compose finishing: new finishing is more clinical, for example, when shooting the goalkeeper at the 1-on-1 situation. The developers are improving the fundamentals of shooting. Time finishing mechanics are also updated.
- Strafe dribbling: reinvented. We now will have more control to lure the opponent and then use your player's agility and skill to beat him.
- New defensive system: control tackling system improves tackling when you tackle in the right context.
- Penalty and free kick system: different, new, you are now full control of spin to create a trajectory. Use the right stick to go around the wall, over it or to do a knuckle shot. More control is more awarding.
- Ball physics: more authentic experience. The developers rewrote how the ball acts, there are now more realistic player deflects and bounces, curves, trajectories. The game "looks fresh".
FIFA 20 will be on sale September 27, 2019 for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One. Nintendo Switch will receive a "shortened" version of the Legacy Edition on the same day. Also, if you are a subscriber of EA Access which also will work on PlayStation, you will be able to play the game at September, 19th.
Email us for brand partnership, integration and media rights inquiries: email@example.com