Dota Underlords updates: small fixes
Dota Underlords updates: small fixes ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
Dota Underlords official Twitter account published information about the updates that were made after the Thursday's patch, on August 8. Some bugs with incorrect statistics and Juggernaut skill were fixed.
Here is the complete list of the updates:
- Batrider’s ability text now shows the actual max stacks at each level.
- Support Color-Blind mode on mobile.
- Fix issues where challenge/achievement progress would only sometimes register.
- Fix the same issue with tracking Damage Dealt throughout the game for the endgame stats.
- Juggernaut no longer spins while silenced.
- Juggernaut no longer enters T-pose while spinning.
- Units no longer enter T-pose while stunned.
- Fixed XP counter not showing in the shop on mobile while in PC UI mode.