Dota Underlords strategies: Hunters-Warriors
Dota Underlords strategies: сборка Охотников и Воинов ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
The graphics will help us explain one of the most popular Dota Underlords strategies: Hunter-Warriors. We also have a similar guide explaining various Knight builds.
What this build has:
- Hunters deal sustained damage throughout the fight.
- Warriors provide a frontline with decent Crowd Control.
- Scaled pocket provides magic resistance.
- Heartless pocket softens up the enemy units.
Let's take a closer look at all of this.
The Hunters synergy gives all the members of this alliance a chance to deal additional attacks, which amplifies the overall damage and makes units charge mana faster. You can counter resilient boards, based on Knights and Warriors.
- Level 1 (3 heroes) — Hunters have a 20% chance of quickly performing 2 attacks.
- Level 2 (6 heroes) — Hunters have a 35% chance of quickly performing 2 attacks.
Hunter Alliance heroes:
- Drow Ranger — also Heartless
- Medusa — also Scaled
- Tidehunter — also Scaled
In this composition, you want to always include the Scaled pair — Tidehunter and Medusa. Aside from the Scaled bonus, both characters are extremely strong. Medusa will be your main damage dealer, while Tidehunter will provide AoE stun. Unfortunately, these are also expensive and rare units.
Warriors alliance provide — additional Armor.
- Level 1 (3 heroes) — All Warriors gain +10 Armor.
- Level 2 (6 heroes) — All Warriors gain +15 Armor.
- Level 3 (9 heroes) — All Warriors gain +25 Armor.
- Troll Warlord
- Pudge — also Heartless
Take another look at the graphics.
These are the heroes you want to combine:
- Drow Ranger (Hunter and Heartless)
- Medusa (Hunter and Scaled)
- Tidehunter (Hunter and Scaled)
- Mirana (Hunter)
- Sniper (Hunter)
- Windranger (Hunter)
- Kunkka (Warrior)
- Pudge (Warrior and Heartless)
- Doom (Warrior)
Best items for Hunter-Warriors
|Tier||Description||Why this item|
|Hunter’s Focus||3 Tier||Hunters deal 10% extra Attack Damage for each other Hunter attacking the same target||With 6 Hunters on board, you'll get decent damage amplification.|
|Wicked Intent||3 Tier||Opponent's healing is reduced by 25% per unique Heartless unit you have.||This item counters Warlock-heavy compositions.|
|3 Tier||Units, attacking Scaled, units take 80 damage/s for 3 seconds. This timer resets each time the Scaled unit is attacked.||This item makes your Tidehunter not only a tag carry, AoE stunner and a tank, but also a heavy Damage dealer.|
|Daedalus||4 Tier||+80 Attack damage. 30% chance to Critical Hit for 235% damage.||This item will turn your Medusa into the ultimate killing machine|
|Pipe of Insight||4 Tier||+50% Magic Resistance. Once the first enemy has 100% mana, apply a shield that blocks 400 magic damage to allies up to 1 cell away (once per battle).||Your army is susceptible to AoE magic damage, which makes Pipe of Insight a naturally good choice.|
|Assault Cuirass||5 Tier||Equipped hero and adjacent allies have +15 Attack Speed and +10 Armor. Adjacent enemies have -15 Attack Speed and -10 Armor.||The attack speed aura scales with the Hunter bonus magnificently.|