Dota Underlords patch notes 09.19.19
Dota Underlords patch notes 09.19.19 ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
This week's Dota Underlords update isn't large but brings a few changes to six heroes including Warlock, Templar Assassin and Bloodseeker. There's also a few general gameplay tweaks and fixes.
2-star and 3-star Batrider, Enigma, Slark, Sniper, and Warlock all get visual upgrades while Terrorblade receives a fix. Players will also no longer be able to enter combat preview mode during combat.
Bloodseeker's Bloodrage will now ramp up to his existing maximum attack speed bonus of 500 at 20% health.
Lich's Chain Frost bounce range has been reduced to 2.
Templar Assassin's Added Meld fires a projectile after teleporting which deals 50, 100, 150 damage and decays armour incrementally for 5 seconds.
Treant Protector's Leech Seed will now change target if the initial one dies before the ability's duration ends.
Tusk's Walrus Punch gives invulnerability while mid-Punch.
Warlock's Shadow Word will now heal 75% of the total heal instantly, and the remaining 25% over the buff's duration. Damage per second has also received a buff.
Deadeye Alliance receives a small health difference buffer which prevents Deadeye units from constantly changing targets.
Tombstone's Raise Zombies effect range has now reduced by 1 cell.