Dota Underlords March 5 update buffs Dragon Knight
Dota Underlords March 5 update buffs Dragon Knight ⚡⚡⚡ Esports news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
Dragon Knight's Beathe Fire ability got a lot of positive attention with this update. Five other heroes and three alliances were also targets of some changes as well.
Here are the full notes for the March 5 update:
- Improved sprays. In addition to the keybind, improve the spray button and considerably improve spray animation FX and quality.
- Fix snowperson scaling.
- Further objective fixes.
- Fixed a rare instance where the client could display incorrect information about which unit would be sold if a bench unit needed to be sold to free up room on combat start.
- Now reads: As Bloodseeker's enemy's health drops, he gains attack speed, up to a maximum of 500 at [25, 30, 35]% health. Whenever Bloodseeker kills a target, he regains 35% of their max health.
- Spawn Spiderlings:
- Broodmother now prefers to cast Spawn Spiderlings on her current target.
- Breathe Fire:
- Cooldown changed from [10, 8, 6] to [7, 6, 5]
- Duration changed from 6 to 4
- Mana Cost changed from 100 to 50
- Geomagnetic Grip:
- Will now cast even if the target is magic immune.
- Chain Frost:
- Bounces changed from [6, 9, 12] to [7, 10, 13]
- Bounce Range changed from 2 to 3
Lone Druid's Spirit Bear:
- No longer damages opponent at end of round.
- No longer stuns. Instead, roots and disarms.
- The Savage alliance bonus now applies to [All allied Savage units, All allied Savage units and all allied summons of any alliance, All allied units]
- Bonus Attack Damage per Attack changed from [5, 6, 10] to [5, 7, 10]
- Spirit units no longer gain mana from damage they deal during a Delta Slam.
- Whenever an enemy unit casts a spell and is targeted by the Vigilant alliance, the first attack from each unit due to that targeting change does 50% more damage.