Dota Underlords March 19 patch nerfs Bloodseeker
Dota Underlords March 19 patch nerfs Bloodseeker ⚡⚡⚡ Esports news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
The March 19 patch for Dota Underlords is live and targets Bloodseeker with nerfs while also tweaking other heroes.
Here are the full patch notes for the March 19 update:
- Made the game much more memory efficient, noticeably decreasing crashes on 2GB iOS devices.
- Fixed opponent selection during a match not being sufficiently random (especially noticeable in Duos).
- Fixed an issue where tilting the camera could, in some circumstances, cause bench units to disappear on mobile.
- Fixed alliance pip displays sometimes being wrong when shifting units around during prepare phase.
- Updated District Complete flow in City Crawl.
- UI performance improvements.
- Improved UX of the progress popup.
- Fixed showing an (invalid string) version of the Has Available Objectives button if there are, in fact, no available objectives.
- Fixed an issue with purchasing on iOS regarding Parental Controls. Added extra logging to support finding and fixing any further issues.
- Fixed unit info panel using the wrong models for Target Buddy and Barricade contraptions if you've equipped a reward for them.
- Fixed Hobgen's, Enno's, and Jull's victory dance reward when wearing skin rewards.
- Fixed "Equip" button sometimes not working on the reward popup.
- Fixed "Invalid" overlapping the Hardcore XP bot difficulty selection in some cases.
- Improved sell/send unit UI region sizing on 4:3 mobile displays. Should prevent it overlapping the board and causing spurious sales.
- Fixed an issue with dragging items displaying wrong UI while a unit is selected.
- Fixed some typos in newspaper headlines.
- Various sound improvements.
- Friendly Fire:
- Explosions do full damage to all cells in the blast area (was: full damage in center cell, half damage in surrounding cells).
- Bonus Attack Speed changed from 500 to 300
- Target health at which Bloodseeker reaches maximum bonus Attack Speed changed from [25, 30, 35] to 30
- Geomagnetic Grip:
- Cooldown changed from [20, 18, 16] to 8
- Tethers no longer snap when Io is BROKEN. However, the tether target will not gain any benefit from the tether if the target itself is BROKEN.
- Both Legion Commander and her target cannot receive healing while the Duel is active.
Queen of Pain:
- Assassin blink duration changed from 1.0 to 1.25
- Maximum Mana changed from 100 to 70
- Mass Serpent Ward:
- Cooldown changed from 60 to 20
- Mana Cost changed from 100 to 70
- Shadow Shaman will try to target an enemy, and position wards, such that all 4 wards can be summoned.
Shadow Shaman's Serpent Ward:
- Maximum Health changed from [300, 400, 500] to [360, 480, 600]
- Walrus PUNCH!:
- Can still be cast while Tusk is BROKEN
Aegis of the Immortal:
- Resurrection time changed from 5 to 3
- Is not disabled by BREAK
- When the carrier is BROKEN, the carrier does its normal attack instead.
- Will not target summons outside of the carrying unit's attack range.
- Will try to spawn Eidolons up to 2 cells away if nearby cells are occupied.
- Added 0.5 second cooldown to damage proc. Now the extra pure damage can not proc more frequently than once every 0.5 seconds, regardless of how quickly the unit is attacking.