Dota 2 - The Best Starting Items
Dota 2 - The Best Starting Items ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
Dota 2 is an excellent game that can hook you even if you're not into MOBAs. Once you learn how to play this very complicated game, you will start to enjoy it even more.
Having said that, one of the things that you have to do to understand how to play is to learn everything about the items. This is definitely easier said than done because there are many different items, and each of them has a different effect. As if that was not enough, patch 7.23 also introduced 60 new neutral items, most of whom are very, very strong.
Today, we will take a look at the starting items. They are an essential party in the game because the start in Dota 2 is significant.
Let's take a look and see which items are worth buying.
The best Starting Items
The items that we will mention here will always be relevant. However, you should keep in mind that every specific patch has its meta. This means that there could be some new items which are very strong, so keep that in mind. With that in mind, here are five starting items that can do wonders early on:
- Iron Branch - this is one of the cheapest Dota 2 items you can get early on. It gives you +1 in every single stat, which is pretty hand on. However, it's true strength is that you can consume it via a Tango to get double the healing. This makes having an Iron Branch a must.
- Tango - every single hero needs to have some HP regeneration while staying on the lane. Apart from Healing Salves, this is the cheapest and also a very effective method to do so.
- Healing Salve - whenever things get south really fast, this is what will prevent you from going back to the fountain. In most cases, players use their courier to deliver them this item.
- Faerie Fire - this is an exciting item that provides just a little bit of raw damage. However, it can do wonders whenever you get yourself in a tricky situation. If you consume it, it will instantly heal you for 100 HP, which makes it very strong.
- Bracer, Null Talisman, Wraith Band - these items are very cost-efficient and provide decent stats. Feel free to purchase one or two of them, depending on what hero you're currently playing.