Dota 2 - The Best Heroes for One vs One
Dota 2 - The Best Heroes for One vs One ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
There are many awesome heroes in Dota 2 that are an absolute blast to play. Some of them are very strong when it comes down to a 1v1 scenario, whereas others - not so much. Of course, that doesn't mean that they are bad heroes because they excel at something else.
With that said, let's take a look and see which are the best heroes when you just want to beat your friends or prove that you are the better mid laner.
Top One versus One heroes
Before we list the heroes, it's important to know that 1v1 doesn't mean anything in Dota 2. Sure, it might prove that you are the better mechanical player with a certain hero, but ultimately, Dota 2 is a team-based game. This means that you need to be able to play as a team if you want to succeed.
That said, training in a 1v1 environment can be a very good thing, especially if you're playing mid. Dota 2 has a special mode where you can play one vs one against other players and try to get better at this scenario. Although the modern-day mid-lane matchups are not one versus one, it is still important to know what you're doing if you want to make the most out of it.
Having said that, here are some of the most powerful one versus one heroes. Keep it in mind that if you decide to try out the 1v1 mode, you will have to play with the same hero as your enemy. So, this list is intended when you just want to have some fun with your friends.
- Phantom Assassin - with her devastating critical strikes and blur, it's easy to see why many people consider this to be the strongest one versus one assassin in the game.
- Ursa is one of the best single-targets carries in the game, which makes her ideal for a one vs one situation.
- Tinker is a very unorthodox choice here but if he is fast enough, he can keep the enemy in a permanent hex, which is exactly what he needs to score a kill.
- Terrorblade is a very powerful late-game carry that can easily stand his ground against any other hero.
- Lastly, we have Medusa, probably the strongest one versus one hero that is unkillable once she gets a couple of items.