Dota 2: October 11th Update
Dota 2: October 11th Update ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
Valve released a small Dota 2 update that includes some bugfixes and tooltip polishing as well as a new UI element that will let players actually see they're stunned in the HUD.
- Added a HUD UI element to show when the selected hero is stunned.
- When selecting a specific shop on the learn items page, the page will now highlight items that are buildable entirely from components at that shop in addition to items that are directly purchasable.
- Fixed a server crash during bot games with Batrider.
- Tome of Knowledge item icon has been brightened.
- Warlock's Golem HP tooltip displaying older numbers has been fixed.
- Added a new console command: dota_disable_stun_bar
Fall 2016 Battle Pass
- Fall 2016 In-Game Effects not working has been fixed.
- Currency exchange rate updates to GBP and MXN.