Dota 2 - 7.22d patch notes
Dota 2 7.22d patch notes ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
Immediately after the end of EPICENTER Major, Valve Corporation released a patch 7.22d for Dota 2. The main characters of the tournament in Moscow were nerfed:
- Grimstroke: Soulbind slow reduced from 10/20/30% to 10%;
- Ember Spirit: reduced Searing Chains damage, level 25 talent is also downgraded, and Aghanim's Scepter now reduces the cost of activating Fire Remnant not to 0 but only to 25;
- Centaur Warrunner: Double Edge damage reduced, Stampede manacost increased;
- Warlock: Fatal Bounds cooldown increased, and their operating principle also slightly redesigned;
- Sven: increased Storm Hammer recharge, reduced Warcry shield.
- Total changes affected 44 heroes. We also note that Io no longer has talent that gives a bonus from Aghanim's Scepter, as well as improvements to such heroes as Ogre Magi and Phantom Assassin. Complete list of changes is available here.