Doom secrets level 1
Doom secrets level 1 ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
Doom is a first-person shooter game which got released back in 2016. Doom's gameplay is pretty straightforward - kill as many demons as possible. In order to do that, you have a wide variety of guns and other types of damage-inflicting weapons. The mechanics in the game allow players to perform various special actions such as double jumps and more.
The first level in Doom is called Mission 1: The UAC. Apart from killing stuff, there are several collectibles and secret rooms for you to explore. The mission itself is set on the planet surface. In addition, there are also various different achievements available too. Let's take a look at how to get all the Mission one secrets.
All secrets in level 1
In total, there are eight things which you can find when you start the game.
- The first thing is called a "Freebie" and it is essentially a data log containing different information. You can get the first one immediately after you jump off the cliff at the beginning of the level. It will contain information about the environment.
- The second item will actually also be your first collectible. Located just after you get the Freebie, you will see a big door which is closed. In order to access it, you will need to move around to find a guy who appears to be dead. However, when you move your mouse upwards, you will be able to see a small companion. Just go to it and press the needed key to get it.
- AutoMap - this item doesn't really count as a secret one but it is very useful. It basically reveals the entire map, which is definitely a huge plus in a game like this. However, beware that in order to get it, you`d have to kill several bad guys.
- From the AutoMap, turn left and walk through the tunnel and you will find the first elite guard. They have a special "chip" in their chest armors which you can get. Having said that, as soon as you get it, you will gain an upgrade to your suit. Apart from being very important, there is also an achievement for doing all the upgrades available.
- Located near the guard, you will find a lever which you can pull. As soon as you do it, you`ll hear some music playing in the background and a door will open. Go in and you`ll see that it is actually a hidden "Doom Classic" level for you to complete. This is a very cool little addition for the hardcore fans out there.
- As soon as you leave the secret room, climb onto the metal creates. There, you`ll see a Field Drone, which you can punch and it will provide you with different things.
- From there, go to the left and you`ll see yet another datapad sitting on the ground. This is the second and also the last one which you can get in this Level.
- The final secret is a second collectible which looks like an action figure. However, in order to get it, you`ll have to deal with some imps beforehand.