Devil May Cry 5: Where to find all blue orbs – Blue Orbs Locations Guide
Devil May Cry 5: Where to find all blue orbs – Blue Orbs Locations Guide ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
Devil May Cry 5 is a great game, and we'll have our review on it very soon. In the meantime, we supply the demon hunter's fans with valuable information. This time we will talk about blue orbs or spheres, call them as you like. Beneficial things, if you didn't know — four of these raise your health bar by one point and make the main character stronger.
Before we begin, it is worth explaining. Blue spheres in Devil May Cry 5 can be obtained in two ways: complete the secret missions or just be attentive in ordinary ones. Today we will tell you where to find orbs in regular tasks.
Where to find blue orbs at DMC 5
- Mission №1. Jump from the first bridge, turn around — there's the orb.
- Mission №3. The orb lies in the middle of the section where you have to move the platforms to reach from one building to another. Check between the vents.
- Mission №4. Destroy the first cocoon to find the way to the next part of the location. The sphere is there.
- Mission №4. The fourth mission also has an orb. Call Nightmare after passing through the demon cocoon — the wall will open in the building through which you can go through.
- Mission №8. After the next secret mission, don't rush to leave the area. Before you fly into the next bloody elevator, cut the tentacles behind it — the blue sphere will fall from there.
- Mission №9. Find a white tunnel, covered with slime. Several platforms are leading up. Another orb lies there.
- Mission №10. In the area with platforms made of uneven floors, smash all the objects resembling a red vein, and you will find a sphere in the opened place.
- Mission №14. A pole with an orb at the top is easy to find — and to get to it. Double jump will help to overcome the obstacle. The main thing is not to lose sight of the post.
- Mission №15. Instead of moving forward, stay at the capture point and take a look around carefully.
- Mission №18. Find several platforms that you can jump on to continue your way along the main road. Three demons guard them, but once they are killed, you'll get the reward higher than the effort.
Next time we will talk about secret missions in Devil May Cry 5, or how to find the gold spheres, and, well, there will be a lot of content to make your life easier while playing DMC5.