Destiny 2: Sunshot Exotic Handcannon Location
Destiny 2: Sunshot Exotic Handcannon Location ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
Similar to the other Destiny titles, Destiny 2 is a first-person shooter which also has some massively multiplayer inline game (MMO) elements in it. Having said that, the things to do in Destiny 2 are divided into two parts. The first one is called player versus player, whereas the second one is player versus enviroment. In addition to that, there are also guild-like clans which can recruit players for different activities and more.
Despite that, the game itself is definitely famous for being a pretty cool shooter. That's why there are many amazing weapons in the game which deal tons of damage. For example, SUnshot is an exotic hand cannon which is an amazing gun. However, in order to aim correctly, you have to keep it steady. Should you kill an enemy with it though, they will explode and deal AoE damage to the nearby targets.
Where to find this awesome weapon?
In order to get Sunshot, you need to go through some quest and you`ll get it as a reward. The quest itself is available during the Red War Story campaign where there is a mission on Io, called Sacrilege. As soon as you are done with it, the game will guide you so that you can talk to Asher mir, who is a warlock vendor at The Rupture. When you start speaking to him, he will give you a choice between three different exotic stuff. Check all the options out but in my opinion, Sunshot is definitely the best one. After all, it deals the most damage and it's actually pretty cool to play with.
All perks of Sunshot
In total, there are five different perks. Let's take a look at each of them:
- Sunburn - As I said earlier, this weapon fires explosive rounds and makes the targets take damage from Sunshot.
- Chamber Compensator - This is some sort of a mod which increases your stability and decreases handling and recoil. It is definitely a very powerful option to have.
- Accurized Rounds - a cool perk which increases the range.
- Sun Blast - Each target that you kill explodes in Solar energy.
- Textured Grup - This perk increases the handling speed and decreases stability.