Destiny 2: Shadowkeep - Leveling Guide
Destiny 2: Shadowkeep - Leveling Guide ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
Destiny 2 is one of the coolest games in the last couple of years because it is unique in many ways. However, after the initial hype from its release, the game lost a lot of its players because it became somewhat dull. That said, after the newest expansion came to life, Destiny 2 is back yet again, and this time, it brings tons of changes with it such as new quests, new game mechanics, new weapons and even an entirely new raid.
Apart from that, the cool thing is that every single player in the game starts from 750 power, which makes it a lot easier to grind up. Despite that, there is still some tricky stuff you can do in order to maximise that efficiency. As you know, if you want to have anything to do with the end-game content such as the Graden of Salvation raid, for example, you need to get those levels up and running.
Let's take a look at what's the fastest and also the most natural way of getting to 950 power level in this game.
Getting to 900
Similar to any other levelling game out there, there are times where getting levels is elementary, and there are also times where it gets very tricky to do. In the case of Destiny 2, getting to 900 is pretty easy because you can get it from various stuff, including random power upgrades obtained through blue items. However, once you pass that mark, it gets pretty hard to scale up.
Here are a couple of tips showing you how to get to 900 as soon as possible.
- Tokens - Many people don't really realise this, but they have tons of stuff that they don't really need. In fact, if you've been playing this game for a long time, you'd probably have a lot of extra tokens that you just don't need. So, you can just go to a vendor and then turn them into the various vendors in the world, and you will be able to get to 900 in no time.
- Doing Activities - In addition to the tokens, you can get to 900 very quick if you do some of the events in Destiny 2. As you know, there is a wide range of possibilities here such as Strikes, Lost Sectors, Public affairs and more. If you combine this with the tokens, you will get to 900 in a blink of an eye.
Playing the Campaign in this expansion
Even though this goes without saying, many people tend to avoid playing the campaign in most games because they find it annoying. Well, we hate to break it to you, but if you do the drive here, you will get decent numbers in the end. That said, it is more advisable to play once you hit 900 because you will be able to get some pretty cool items. In other words, you will get some extra loot while completing the campaign, which is never a bad thing.
On top of that, when you reach the end of the campaign, you will also be rewarded with what might be your very first Exotic. Often referred to as the "Pinnacle drop", this exotic will add a lot of value to you in the game because it will give many buffs. Just remember one thing - get too 900 before doing this to take full advantage of the drops.
Once you hit 900, you will also unlock a lot of additional content in Destiny 2. One of the new things in various challenges which you can do while exploring the vast solar system. Unfortunately, not all of the problems are new in this expansion because there are some from the previous ones. That said, some of them are changed a bit, so you might still enjoy them, even though you've done them before.
Similar to the challenges from the previous expansions, there are different tier drops here. As you can imagine, they are not equal, which means that it's better if you get Tier 2 drops rather than Tier 1 because they provide better stats.
Let's take a look at some of the Challenges that you can fo right now in the Shadowkeep expansion.
- Earn up to 100K points in Nightfall: The Ordeal Run
- Complete the same thing mentioned above in different difficulties
- Do three playlist Strikes with three with one subclass
- Finish up the Flashpoint that is located on the "trendy" planet for the week
- Do up to three different Gambit Matches
- Do up to four different Crucible Matches
- Finish eight various Gambit bounties
- Finish eight multiple Gunsmith bounties
- Finish eight different Crucible bounties
- Finish eight different Strike bounties
- Do the Weekly Moon bounty
- Finish the fireteam memory of Erris
Levelling up the Artifact
If you followed all the steps we mentioned above, you are very close to completing your task. Another cool thing you can do is to level up your Artifact because it will give you bonus power. What's cool is that this bonus is applied to all of your characters, which will save you a lot of time grinding.
Undoubtedly the best way of levelling your Artifact is to do the different bounties that you come across. After all, this gives tons of EXP, which is the most valuable resource when it comes down to the level it. Just remember that in the latest expansion, your Artifact power is different from your gear power. You might get easily confused but beware.
Do the same steps the rest of your characters
Most players in Destiny 2 have a lot more than just one aspect. This means that you need to do the same steps as we mentioned above to your other character as well. And remember - the first thing you need to do is to get to 900, which is not that hard to do, especially when you already have a high-level character. After all, you can just transfer all of your best weapons to it, which will make your life on the new role ten times easier.
You can also try to get some of the seasonal armour because it's reasonably easy to understand and you will also have decent stats.
Now that you know what to do go out there and let good luck!