CS:GO — Vertigo added to competitive matchmaking
CS:GO — Vertigo added to competitive matchmaking ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
Hello, hello! I'm at the place called Vertigo!
Maybe some of you don't understand what are we talking (singing) about, but hey, there's a new CS:GO patch. The most notable addition is that Zeus-x27 will no longer kill through walls. And Vertigo is added to competitive matchmaking. Cobblestone left competitive matches map list.
Vertigo itself had undergone some changes: CT's entrance to mid — so that CTs have a safer rotation between sites; plywood stack and wooden crate near T's mid had been moved a little forward to make T boosts a bit safer; less player collision on metal stairs in T spawn and B site; new soundscapes; T spawn's generator moved up to second floor; a little change at T's corridor to mid — so throwing grenades is easier.
- Added a scoreboard element to indicate loss bonus for each team in Competitive and Wingman game modes.
- Zeus-x27 will no longer be able to kill people through walls.
- Fixed an issue causing black screen for users with integrated Intel GPU running with -d3d9ex launch option.
- Improved matchmaking times for Danger Zone.
- The recent teammates tab will now list your Danger Zone squad teammate even before the ongoing Danger Zone match is finished, so if you had a good game you can invite them to your party to play again.
- Added missing "The" to "The Emperor"
- Overpass and Nuke have been moved into Defusal Group Delta.
- Cobblestone and Vertigo have been moved into Defusal Group Sigma.
And just so you can refresh your memories.