CS:GO: January 20th update notes released
CS:GO: January 20th update notes released ⚡⚡⚡ Esports and gaming news, analytics, reviews on WePlay! The latest news on WePlay!
Valve has released patch notes of the new update that mostly fixes art related bugs and removes the Holiday art from the game. Please, fine the full list of the changes below:
– Removed holiday cheer.
– Added a convar cl_crosshair_sniper_width to allow increasing width of sniper crosshair lines on high dpi monitors or multimonitor setups.
– Fixed some looping sounds not stopping after Killer Replay.
– Bomb plant and defuse are excluded from Low-Light playback.
– Players can no longer vote-kick a bot.
– An HE grenade not owned by any connected player will no longer result in kicking the victim for too many suicides.
– Fixed mouse handling in community server dialog.
– Fixed arms/sleeve textures not rendering in workbench.
– Fixed minor shadow errors on viewmodels.
– Optimized CT viewmodel arm texture size.
Also, according to the CS:GO reddit, it seems the game's getting some changes which hints on - maybe probably - a new operation ?!! But it's rumors based on a few lines of the code so take it with a pinch of salt.
Size is ~25 MB